Cars For Sale In the uk...supra v8...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I don't get how a Supra with a v8 in it is worth that money, yet a Soarer with a v8 in it is worth next to nothing. That car doesn't even look very nice imo.

pmsl...you dontt like dont comment...gee dude a supra is way better looking than a soarer,its much lighter,the engine is an additional 60kg lighter than a 2j,sits further back in the bay for better weight distribution...more tunable than the 2j n/a...anyway it a for sale thread not a debate...clear of and annoy someone else...

I don't get how a Supra with a v8 in it is worth that money, yet a Soarer with a v8 in it is worth next to nothing. That car doesn't even look very nice imo.

I agree, you're asking top dollar for a car that isn't finished, just look at the engine compartment for example.
If I were to pay over 4k for a mid '90's Supra I would want it close to show car condition at least. Just because it now has a lexus V8 in it doesn't make it worth more IMHO.

are you for real...thats not top dollar...i know someone who jut paid 9k for one with a manual box......and why is mine not finished,i drive it everyday,its mot and taxed...all supras engine bays are not painted...and i like satin black simple...