i farked up my power steering

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Warm Pudgy

:banghead: im such a dumbass :banghead:

i was doing donuts and suddenly it got really hard to steer

i have no clue what part of it is broken

i see no leaks the res is full
and like with my heater problem when the rpm's are high it works, i can steer easily
if its in neutral and i rev the engine i can steer no problem

but while trying to park its hard as hell
:banghead:
it would prolly help if i knew what kind of ps it is
rack and pin?

Jack up the car and have someone turn the steering wheel while you observe how it steers from right to left underneath the car. Do this while the engine not running and running in park position. Check for any leakage, noise, or out-of alignment of any steering components. However, be very careful if the engine is running.

get under your car and find the rack and pinon. use a little pin to poke a hole in the boots on either side of the rack. stick the pin in the boot and pull it down a little making a gap. if fluid comes out your piston and seals are done. dont worry about the boot its made of a soft rubber it will just close right up. the boots do not retain lube or fluid all they do is stop dust from getting on tie rods

look at sam sounding all smart lol... also with the car idling open the resevoir cap and see if bubbles form while turning the wheel. (2 people ) If so you definately have a leak somewhere.