headers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yeap but they will have to modified where they come into the collector in order to get them to fit your application. They are a great deal and it doesn't take too much welding to make them fit.

The answer is YES but depending on which car you are putting your engine into.

Does this go for all 2UZ motors? The exhaust ports and mounting studs are the same as a 1UZ? I'm looking for some tight fitting headers for an E30 project and this could be the ticket.

1989 to 2006 ALL UZFE engines have the same exhaust outlet patttern. Now the question is would it work on your application is another story. One example would be the 2uzfe exhaust would not work on the first gen SC400. It would bolt up to the heads but wont work on the frame.

1989 to 2006 ALL UZFE engines have the same exhaust outlet patttern. Now the question is would it work on your application is another story. One example would be the 2uzfe exhaust would not work on the first gen SC400. It would bolt up to the heads but wont work on the frame.

Even if I have to modify the collector or something like that, it will still be cheaper than custom headers. I was thinking about getting something like below, cutting it at the collector, extending it to where I want, and making it V-band. Gotta see if it clears the steering column though.

2199_1_lg.jpg