Wanted Daizen Sway Bar Bushings for 99 LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Nightsabre

I am currently looking for Daizen Direct OEM Replacement Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings for a 1999 LS400. I have checked the Daizen website and their listed dealers but have not found that specific part. Would anyone be able to source this for me? Preferably parts from Canada, if not the United States.

Strut bar

Hi mr spf...
................. Do you think a front strut bar on my UCF21 would make a difference or would it be just wank value ?. . . . .

Strut tower bars for the LS really make the front end more rigid. Less flexing over uneven roads but the biggest change you can do to your ucf21 is a set of sway bars. Their cheap and virtually eliminate all body roll.

sway bars

sway bars... there are no off the shelf sway bars for the LS in Australia.
There is a mob called K-Mac Sway bars. I rang them and the guy said to remove the stock bar and he will copy it with a 3mm bigger unit. I questioned whether 3mm was enough and he told me been making them for 27 years and 3mm should be enough, however if it wasn't, he said do the same for the rear........ So i'll go down that road...... when i get my car back from the panel shop !...... Its been off the road for 3 months now.... having trouble getting a front cut..... :(
..... Back to the subject.... do strut bars make a difference and apart from looking flash, do they make a difference ?
.... The strut bar in the photo looks really good i reckon.... what do you think ?...... (as ive seen one's that look really flimsy)

Attachments

• LS400 strut bar.jpg
    LS400 strut bar.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 1
Strut bars make the biggest difference when your really throwing the car into the turns. Its purpose is to tie the sub frame and the shock towers together to create a solid "box" from top to bottom. You might not notice much just cruising around corners but if you take them quick, the car will have crisper turn in and with less body roll. IMO they are worth it but dont spend any more than $150 on one, any more is a waste.

Sway bars:

Addco.net They make a rear LS400 sway bar that I currently have on my LS and it REALLY kills the body roll. Front sway bars are hard to find for the LS but I believe forum member Hypronet had a stock set sent out to be re made oversized and from what he said this company carrries front and rear bars now, ready to order. I dont have the company name but Hypronet does. Hope this helps!

thanks spf... i just looked up Addco and they make a rear for 90-97... so no good.... i wonder why they make a rear and not front ?... and i couldn't find prices anywhere.... Do you remember what you paid ? and do you remember what the dia of the your old rear bar was ?.... The Addco rear LS bar is 7/8"
.... I just love the way this strut bar looks... :)
... and yeah.... i really toss this car around.... probably alot more than i should... :mad:

Hi, I gave whiteline@minto a spare set of STD swapbars for 92 ls400 which hole bars to use to make mine up which where 32mm solid front (very tight fit) an 22 solid rear with attachments to suit airbags suspension, and that shop has now been closed an it wasn't that expensive to get made.