sway bars

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Ok, i will pop in there tomorrow to see if we can work something out with them.
I will need to know what size front/rear bars and for what make of lexus, you are after and how many is required.
I will check on prices for 5 sets to be set to the US, but i will need to know where to send them too?

Well, the first generation 90-94 LS400 is the most popular model. If someone donors the factory sway bars for them to make beefier ones, they can expect more than 5 sets to be ordered. I'd say if they setup a group buy here and on clublexus, and the price is reasonable, they can expect a lot of orders.

Well, the first generation 90-94 LS400 is the most popular model. If someone donors the factory sway bars for them to make beefier ones, they can expect more than 5 sets to be ordered. I'd say if they setup a group buy here and on clublexus, and the price is reasonable, they can expect a lot of orders.

Hi och,

They already have a sample std front and rear swap bars for a 91 ls400, which i had given them so they could make my heavy duty bars last year (32mm solid front, 24mm solid rear).
I will ask them to do a quote on a set of 5 swapbars for the LS400 gen1, then will need to work out the best way to freight them over your way.

Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

Update gents

Where i got my swaybars made "where" whiteline, but now are selbys swaybars.

They do have the listing off the customs order that i got done 1yr ago.
LS400 Lexus 91
front bar # STF701 30mm solid
rear bar # STR701 24mm solid

with these you need new D mounts for the front and rear swaybars which are supplied.

They can also supply H/D eye link rod with bushes for front and rear swaybars.

Front bar $275ea or $227 group buy(limit off 10)
Rear bar $275ea or $227 group buy(limit off 10)

H/D eye rods (f/r set) about $200 or $160 group buy(limit off 10) (still comfirming price on eye rods)

prices are in AUS$ and does not include freight

The listing is on there internal computer system, but not listed on there main website.

buys of 5 to 10 get group buy, with orders over 10+ will be cheaper again

here are there details if you wish to contact them directly for a 1 off order
[email protected]
phone +61 2 96030100
fax +61 2 9820 2559

LS400 Front Sway Bar

As far as I know, nobody makes a "competition" front bar for the early LS400. The ADDCO rear bar does make a big improvement, but to take advantage of the ADDCO rear bar, the front bar rate still needs to be stiffer. If you don't mind a bit of common-sense grunt work, you can get the car up in the air and see for yourself that the front bar is already pretty thick, and you will also note that it can be moved towards the rear of the car about 1/2". If you move the bar back that 1/2", you will then be able to make the front bar "adjustable" by fabricating new end links and move them FORWARD on the bar 1/2". This will effectively raise the front roll rate of the bar (shorter arm length = higher roll rate). If you also note, the lower link mounting on the LCA is towards the inner end of the LCA. When you fab the new end links, you can also make new mounting points on the LCA closer to the outer end of the LCA, effectively lowering the motion ratio of the arm, hence increasing the effective rate of the bar. This is an old as the hills road racing practice that allows racers to adjust their suspension to any particular track by adjusting the the roll rate of the anti-sway bar without having to tear the entire front end off to change a static rate anti-sway bar. I'm sure you will also note when you are under the cat, that removing the front bar on an early LS is going to take days tearing the front end apart so it will slide out of its "prison".