Crank manufacturers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Arnout

What manufacturers should I ask to make a flat plane crankshaft? I found Arrow and farndon in the UK and I also found Cola crankshafts and Sonny Bryant Racing in the USA.
Arrow charged an arm and a leg for a crank (or two legs) so I'm looking for alternatives.

I would think the crank is the easy part.

You will need to have someone make 4 cams to suit the crank. As cams can't be milled from billet (as best I know) you would need to have 4 custom cams cast then ground.

Any crankshaft manufacturer can grind one but I can't see too many wanting to do it.

The Honda racers like Marine Crankshaft in Santa Ana, CA. Here's a Cosworth BDD crank they built:

Ford-Cosworth-BDD.jpg

Castillo Crankshaft is another well known SoCal crank builder: 714-523-0321, ask for Rudy or Joe.

crankshaft rebuilders in Australia could do one.Pm me about the cams.

And yes you can make cams from straight billet.they look really cool and they are expensive.

I was under the impression cams used cast iron as it was semi-porous and held an oil film better which reduced wear.

This is what we were advised when we looked at having cams made for the engine before Kelford's started building theirs.