Coffee Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Anyone interested meeting up for some coffee? There is a very nice place in Rowland Heights serve high coffee and sandwiches. Anyone interested?

I'm down for it David. And We starting to have a every friday night meet in Arcadia. Here are some pics of the first meet I put together. It pretty fun. Since I hang out at ICAFE in arcadia every friday night around 9-12 here are some of the SC local guys I gather up:veryhappy. So every one is welcome. It's a Thank God the weeken is here meet :biggrin:. Here are some pics.

I'm good for another meet. I don't mind if we go to David's place, I guess the place that we went to last time, or James's place. Please make your decision and let me know A.S.A.P.

David, John, or James,
I just found a Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator 12-1 ratio putting away in my garage. It's a copy of the Vortech and is still in good condition. I used it previously on a Honda and it worked great at 6 psi with 20% larger fuel injectors but with no ECU reprogrammed. However, it didn't work at 9 psi with the Apexi ECU. So if any of you want it for testing out your forced induction at low boost, please let me know, and I'll bring it to our next meet.

I need to know if the charming and sexy coffee waitress is going to be serving us? If not how about that secretary, is she serving the coffee too? I need to know if I should bring my glasses..:22:

There will br a meet this friday at the same location. I think mabey more Sc will show up this time. So come by guys. There is a starbuck there, 2 Boba shop, and a Korean Tofu house in the same plaza. And some of the korean chick come out of there are pretty hot.
approve.gif
veryhappy.gif

So come by my place this friday night guys. We can set up a new place next week. My plan is to have a mini meet every friday night to relax, talk and thank god the week is over
biggrin.gif
. I'll get direction up soon for you guys.

I'm really sorry steve. I have not closer place, but i will try to move to different location in different week and hopefully closer to you. You now my number, call me up if you need anything bro.

That's totally OK, James. What a regret! I can't make it to the meet. I'm still sitting here and working. I'll try to make it next time, and the far distance will be meaningless to me. Oops! Did I just say that? :scared1:

Yes, Dave. You assumption is correct. :notworthy My assumption would be the same about you. LOL. Are we going to that previous place? I miss that waitress's smoothie with the boba on the papaya.

I could not make it fellas, had a date I just could not pass up on...Hope you guys understand....She may have been better then the waitress and secretary combined...Good time...

I will catch up with you guys on the next one....

Next time... bring her along... James always bring his boss. Oops... I meant his girlfriend along. Hopefully Celsiorgirl is not reading this....LOL

Dave, She is not into the car talk at all.. Infact I don't think she would know what a turbo, supercharger, or nos even is....She drives a Acura 4 banger...However, she can talk up a storm and seems to be never short for words Infact she can out right dominate the conversation....Example: Over dinner the other night, I was day dreaming about my next Lexus car mod while she was going on and on about her dancing school she wants too start up.... I will bring her along but you guys might have to shut her up.... She's nice looking and is actually very nice too, I really shouldn't talk that way...:27:

Anyway, talking car shop I always thought was left for the fella's and not for the ladies...unless your Dana Patrick or something Tom boyish to that effect.. Stereo typing is going to get me in trouble, but that is how I see it......That would be very interesting dating a girl that has the ability to rebuild or modify an 1UZ-FE engine...I may fall in love and marry on site if she was a good looker and into men and not women...:smlove2:

David, do you know anyone like that besides the Christmas twins? I am still heart broken over those two...I really fell for those two they were so....aaaahhh...aaaahhh...nice maybe.....:flowers1:

Christmas twins? I remember them.... Damn they are ugly.... However, I am pretty old now and able to carry a conversion. I always have to do the dirty jobs for my car buddies... keeping their women entertained.....