"Cafe Sua Da" Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Yup,

That is right. Cafe Sua Da meet. Its as original as Lextreme. Who is interested? The meet will be in Santa Ana. Do not bring your girlfriend.

When?

I'm down for this one. I'm bringing a couple of guys too. No g/f or any ladies it's like bringing sand to beach right David?
biggrin.gif
We got enough of
boobies.gif
banana.gif
where we are going. Now come on Lextremers, you guys gotta come to this meet.

That is all we have? What about Steve and other V? I am sure we can get alot more people coming if you post it up at other Lexus forums.

Attachments

• DSCF1313b.JPG
    DSCF1313b.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 26
Yeah I will do that soon David. But just want to know what is a good day to do to?? Mabey on sat night or friday night??

JamesN said:
Yeah I will do that soon David. But just want to know what is a good day to do to?? Mabey on sat night or friday night??
Hey, hey, hey! You guys want to go enjoying your "Ca Phe Sua Da" without me. You can't do it, men. I have my right to be involved..hah..hah..hah.:veryhappy

stevechumo said:
Hey, hey, hey! You guys want to go enjoying your "Ca Phe Sua Da" without me. You can't do it, men. I have my right to be involved..hah..hah..hah.:veryhappy

Ofcourse we are not going without you buddy. You have to go for this one. Its a requirement
naughty.gif

I'm cool with it. Weekend or Thursday night after 8 p.m. is fine. I think James is a little busy preparing for his future cozy wife & husband family...LOL. James has some buddies so it'll be fun if he'll bring them along. Let's see if John will go, too.

I know I've been busy lately guys. Sorry, but i will try to make it to the meet. Just set up a date. And my other lexus buddies will come too.

I know I've been busy lately guys. Sorry, but i will try to make it to the meet. Just set up a date. And my other lexus buddies will come too.