Vendor AEM Factory Rebate Program, extra 10% off!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Dr Tweak

Hey guys, I wanted to make sure everyone knew this was going on. For October only AEM is giving a 10% factory rebate on the purchase price of ANY of their products. That means you get ANOTHER 10% off after your Lextreme discount. As always I'm offering the maximum authorized discount to forum members, but here's a way for you to save some extra money right from AEM. So if you've been thinking of picking up anything from AEM recently: FI/C, EMS, Intake system or components, Gauges, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Cam gears, etc make SURE you do it before October is up :)

Email me at [email protected], PM me here, reply to this thread, or just call me at 404-474-4573 with whatever parts you need.

aemrebate.jpg

Take another 10% off all of the following and that will be your rebate:

AEM FI/C (V8 Application) for $574.20 and free shipping!
AEM Wideband $259 and free shipping!
AEM Universal EMS (V8 Application WITH wideband) for $2335.50 and free shipping... and a $233 rebate coming back to you!!!
Etc...

-Doc

Whoops, just saw this reply now. The FI/C is AWESOME for OBD2 applications because it constantly scans the stock ECU fuel trims via the OBD2 port, so the ECU can't un-learn the tune. Full fuel and timing control :)

The AEM special factory rebate is ending tomorrow. Order anything made by AEM by tomorrow and you'll get an EXTRA 10% off AND FREE SHIPPING. Email me at [email protected] , call 404-474-4573, or reply to this thread for quotes!

-Doc

Whoops, just saw this reply now. The FI/C is AWESOME for OBD2 applications because it constantly scans the stock ECU fuel trims via the OBD2 port, so the ECU can't un-learn the tune. Full fuel and timing control :)

The AEM special factory rebate is ending tomorrow. Order anything made by AEM by tomorrow and you'll get an EXTRA 10% off AND FREE SHIPPING. Email me at [email protected] , call 404-474-4573, or reply to this thread for quotes!

-Doc
I may be late for this rebate. However, I'm still interested in the new AEM FI/C. 1) Can you tell if it's compatible with the 95 SC400? I believe it's OBD1. Is it user friendly? Besides the unit itself, do I have to buy any extre wiring harness? I only need it to control bigger fuel injectors and retard the timing. Thanks.

Yes, it should work just fine with the '95 SC. It's very easy to use and it comes with everything you need, this isn't Greddy you're dealing with here :D

Let me know! :)

-Doc

Attachments

• G50%20top%20dimensions.jpg
    G50%20top%20dimensions.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 7
  • G50%20bellhousing%20dimensions.jpg
    G50%20bellhousing%20dimensions.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 9
Yes, it should work just fine with the '95 SC. It's very easy to use and it comes with everything you need, this isn't Greddy you're dealing with here :D

Let me know! :)

-Doc
I know you don't have to do this, but if I buy it, can you provide the wiring diagram of the 95 SC400 that's supposed to go to the right wires of the FI/C 8? I'll greatly appreciate if you do that. What is the total price for a new unit? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0419 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0419 (Large).jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0415 (Large).jpg
    IMG_0415 (Large).jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 2
Uh, I'm not sure if it has that function, honestly I'm not a big fan of doing that so I haven't looked into it. If it is an important feature for you though, I can look into it! :)

-Doc

The special offer from AEM is over as of Oct 31st, but I'm still offering the best pricing I can to the Lextreme community, as always :)

-Doc