500 rwhp Supra Vs. 500 rwhp SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The Supra fuel pump/sender/strainer assembly is accessible by taking out the donut spare, removing the gasketed sheet metal cover under the spare, and then unscrewing the "big" plastic nut. It should only be done after disconnecting the battery and without any lit cigarettes or cell phones around, hehehe.

Additionally, I only do mine after rolling the car out of the garage. Gas fumes like to ignite far too easily in dry climates with static electricity.

John

Oh I had no trouble taking mine out, I was wondering if they were the same, seeing if the Supra had some sorta other setup making it more efficent, I have my tank in the center console of the MR2 lol its a bomb waiting to go off!

lowboost said:
Oh I had no trouble taking mine out, I was wondering if they were the same, seeing if the Supra had some sorta other setup making it more efficent, I have my tank in the center console of the MR2 lol its a bomb waiting to go off!
I'm not so sure if the fuel pumps of Supra and SC are the same, but I think they should be the same. I've seen many fuel pumps on Honda and they're mostly the same. If the Supra's and SC's are the same, then it'll be pretty much easier to get part for the SC. You can take your SC fuel pump to a Toyota dealer or auto part store for comparison.