1uzfe into 2wd hilux

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
CRS sell a sump mate, or the rear sump will fit good, but people here have used the front sump as well, i guess im not alot of help in the end, this is Nathan with 04LOW as well dude, will be good to see the new project when it starts happening

Hi Lowrnr,
as mentioned in a few other threads, it all depends on how you want your engine mounted - low and rearward should give the best handling, but if you're baggin it etc it could foul on the cross member. Do a search on '2wd hilux' and I'm sure you'll find most of what you need.

Incidentally I made my own sump so that I could keep the engine low and back, very happy with it. It also means that if I put a supercharger on it at a later date my bonnet power bulge won't have to be so big...

Muzz

I have done the conversion on a 2WD hilux as well and used a front sump quite successfully. I have a rear Sump 1UZ sitting in my garage and a hilux to use as a doner vehicle but from the measurements i have just done it wont work. I mite just do a few photo's and get lextreme to follow me through the hilux/1UZ conversion.