1UZ for my Superlite Coupe SLC

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Very nice! I hope you're flushing with carb cleaner and compressed air to blow out around the pistons after the carbon removal?

You sure don't want broken wire brush fines, or carbon particles fouling the rings and possible breaking one when you start it up.

Don't forget the eye protection!

Yes on the carb cleaner/compressed air. I plan on flushing the coolant system with water but whats the best way to clean the oil system? I've tried my best to keep crap out of the oil inlets but I'd really like to ensure there is no wire brush/crap down in the crankcase. If possible I'd like to not have to pull the oil pan...

I'd at least pull the sheet metal sump and have a look at what's in there - that's not difficult at all and it'll give you an idea how rigorous a cleaning the oil system might need.

On your oil flushing question, I've installed prelube systems on my UZ's, and a modified version might work for you to flush the oil system.

Basically you could get a remote oil filter adapter for the UZ, then hookup a ShurFlo pump and an external inline filter to the two ports, fill the crankcase with diesel, or some other mild solvent and circulate it with the ShurFlo pump to flush the system.

The one unknown with this rigup is whether the ShurFlo could "pull" solvent from the sump, through the existing oil pump to its suction. I have doubts whether it could, so if this didn't work, then I'd put an external "sump" next to the engine (basically a 5 gallon jerry can that you could feed a suction & return line into, then I'd hook up a line from the drain fitting of the UZ's sump to the jerry can, and a suction line for the ShurFlo to the jerry can, then I'd plug off the side of the remote oil filter adapter that goes back to the pump, fill the jerry can with solvent and circulate away...... To guard against cavitation and ensure good priming of the ShurFlo, I'd make sure the engine was higher than the jerry can, and the jerry can was higher than the ShurFlo.

Once I was happy with the flushing process, I'd substitute regular motor oil for the solvent and flush awhile with that so that all the bearing surfaces in the engine would be coated with oil, not solvent.

Note, you should not crank/turn the engine with the lightweight solvent in the system, as this would ruin your bearings.

You'd also want to have your heads back on, with valve covers, before doing this flushing, as it might get a bit messy otherwise, unless you plug off the oil feeds going from the block to the heads :)

What do you think of filling it with oil instead of diesel, and hand-cranking the engine for a bit with a regular oil filter on. Then basically doing an oil+filter change? I would just be kind of nervous about possibly not getting all the diesel back out of the crankcase...

If you have any concerns about wire particles in the crankcase, I wouldn't crank the engine at all. I'd flush it.