1,000 members by 12/2004

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yep,

I've been watching.

1,000 members is pretty impressive when the Site doesn't relate to a specific type of vehicle.

Thanks to those hard core people like LexusV8NZ and Rod. U guys have done an excellent job. Linking people with questions about 1uzfe to our site. LexusV8, i read all your posts at toyspeed and other forums. U link to our site everytime u have a chance. I think the moderators of those sites really hate u now.....

Rod, your hard work on the events in Australia and other things. Thanks a million...

Lextreme said:
Thanks to those hard core people like LexusV8NZ and Rod. U guys have done an excellent job. Linking people with questions about 1uzfe to our site. LexusV8, i read all your posts at toyspeed and other forums. U link to our site everytime u have a chance. I think the moderators of those sites really hate u now.....

Rod, your hard work on the events in Australia and other things. Thanks a million...

Oh no... Im being watched... I better behave myself:;-):
The moderators havnt said anything to me so Ill just keep linking people until they do, but then knowing me Ill still continue to refer people here

Logan

I'm a member of a quite few forums on Soarers/Toyotas (for engine information only) and Lightning Forums for suercharger information. I have lurked on Toymods but they rarely have anything not allready here.

I don't understand what it is about moderators getting upset at linking.

Why worry if another Site can assist your members. These Forums are not businesses like Macdonald's who will lose money if I eat at KFC.

I think some of these moderators are a little too possessive.

Perhaps we'll need some members on our forum passing out the flyers in front of the supermarkets, shopping malls...etc. I hope we can gain more members like that. :veryhappy