Search results

1. 1

Parts GT500 M122 Eaton Supercharger 650.00

I have an extra GT500 Supercharger for sale since I bought 2 and now only need one. Its 650.00 plus shipping its in great shape with super low mileage. Its just the Supercharger and the stock 3in pulley. On a 1uz with stock crank pulley it should net right around 12-14 psi of boost.
  2. 1

Parts sc400 1992 part out

Test post. Why cant I post here in this section I have been a member for years!!
  3. 1

Parts 1992 SC400 no suspention or drivetrain part out

I had the complete car but the shell is now gone. No seats or center console or related to those for sale. The rest is up for sale tell me what you need and I will see what I have. It was a green repainted to white car. it has a wing great shape with deck lid. Hood, doors, pass fender, complete...
  4. 1

Parts 1992 SC400 parting no drivetrain stuff.

I am keeping the engine trans and suspention and related stuff. Most interior is good. Seats and center console are mine. The rest make offers and be resonable low ball crap will be ignored. Has a rear wing and the car was white after a repaint green prior. The headlights tails are good...
  5. 1

Parts LS400 fan pulley and bracket

I have a Good used Bracket with Pulley off an LS400 for sale 100.00 for the set plus shipping. Cary
  6. 1

Parts 1992 SC400 Rear sump oil pan FS.

This is a Rear sump setup for a 1U out of a 92 SC400 great for odd swaps that require a REAR pan. Comes with all four parts. Upper and Lower pans, baffle and pick up tube. 250.00 plus shipping at your cost. Cary Sorry for the crappy pictures.
  7. 1

Parts 1UZFE swap from a LS400. Great V8 swap complete. 1500.00

I think I am going to sell this swap I have. It came out of a 1990 LS400. I have the entire car so I have plucked all the details out for a complete swap. I have the engine and transmission with complete engine harness. The plugs from the body on all the plugs leaving the harness. All the...
  8. 1

Parts 1990 LS400 partuing out no engine trans or electronics for engine

1990 LS400 almost all the interior is for sale all the body panels from the doors back for sale. All suspention is for sale. The car has Grey leather and is in good shape really. The drivers seat has a couple of cracks and wear marks but the Pass side is nice. The rear is good too. All the door...
  9. 1

Other than the 3 bolt flange has anyone come across this?

xxxxxxxxxx
  10. 1

Hydro fan wiring problem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  11. 1

92 SC400 stock rearend ratio please. Searched to death already!

Its probably here but damned if I can find it. Whats the stock rear gear ratio of a 92 SC400 US spec car? I am doing a 2WD truck conversion and need to know to try to match the rear end gearing. Thanks Cary