Search results

1. B

1uzvvti in to a pop

Having used these engines in a few different cars my latest one is a 1954 ford pop... Will load pics when the forum loads them,says a server error...
  2. B

1970 volvo amazon 2 door...1uz vvti

Hi all just picked up a 2 dr volvo amazon fairly cheap...I would like some advice if possible... 1...fitting a 1uz vvti 4.0 and cutting the bulkhead if needed...also I would like to junk the vague steering box set up and would like to fit a rack and pinion and also better front brakes... Any...
  3. B

Cars For Sale porsche 944 s2 v8...in uk...

ok i really dont want to sell this as its taken me a lot of time to do this conversion,but its just been the way the cookie crumbles...rough spec... 1990 g reg porsche 944 s2 in black oval dash model electric seats/windows etc etc 911 turbo original 17" hollow spoke alloys and tyres brembo...
  4. B

Has anyone ever done a 1UZ vvti v8 supra swap

as above anyone ever done a 2uz in to a 93> supra,im about to do one in an aero top....pics or links would be great.... also does the 1uz sump and pick up fit the 2uz vvti as i need to make it rear sump???thanks...
  5. B

vvti and rear sump soarer compatability...

hi i have a 99 vvti 1uz v8 motor,its got a front sump,does anyone know for sure if the rear sump can be used from a soarer with oil pick up???cheers...
  6. B

adapter plates to chevy 700 r4 or th350???

does anyone know if this has been done or if anyone makes them want to adapt one to my vvti 4.0 cheers...
  7. B

??1uz v8 4.0 vvti ecu/transponder etc???

Hi could someone please 100% confirm... I have bought a vvti ls400 v8 engine with engine loom and ecu,is there a transponder on these??? I.e in the key or ignition barrel...also can you think of anything else i would need to make the engine run before the car gets scrapped... Any help much...
  8. B

porsche 924 s/944 1uz swap...anyone fancy making an adapter...

i want to fit the 1uz in to my 924s engine bay using the original gearbox and torque tube set up...the engine is tight but would fit,so it would be a question of someone being able to make a spacer/plate to bolt the torque tube and 1uz together and a flywheel/clutch set up...i am real serious...
  9. B

code 31...

hi all,while i was out driving today,the car started missing...at junctions or lights was on the verge of stalling when in gear...when you puh the pedal it misses real bad...got ot home did a check and im getting code 31... afm???or something else???
  10. B

Cars For Sale In the uk...supra v8...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2784512.htm
  11. B

what prop shaft to use one a 1uz auto swap...

??? hi have just fitted the 1uz/auto to my 1994 supra,i also have the soarer prop...the front part bolts in to place and into the floor perfectly,but the rear half is about 6" to long...is there another toyota soarer or supra prop or rear half i can match together or will it need cutting...
  12. B

is there a write up on the woring of a 1uzfe to a mkiv supra/links pics...

any info on the wiring in the 1uz to mkiv 19994 supra,as just done the swap today and some bits just seem to plug in,tried the search button but cant find anything pacific cheers...
  13. B

custom intakes for na 1uz...please help

hi anyone know of any intakes that are front entry that use the stock tb...its just for looks really in a mkiv supra,as wanted something like the vvti intake,so i can run twin ai filters...i have seen the cowboy beebop one but that cazy money for some shiny intake,,,anyone else know of any...or...
  14. B

w58-1uz kit...how about this one

seems good value for money..opinions... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Toyota/Clutches/auction-295771269.htm
  15. B

1uz swap kit is this any good...

anyone heard or used this kit on there swap...coments please or if any one has a conversion for sale please pm me asap cheers... also is there anyone that does a plug and play loom for the 93>supra to the sc400 1uz engine...cheers from london... http://www.1uzfeswapkit.com/Complete-kits_c7.htm...
  16. B

Wanted 1uzfe manual conversion

im in uk cheap as possible to go on w58 supra box,all parts that are needed but im in uk so need to ship or be in uk...cheers nigel...
  17. B

Parts rear sump kit...and 1uzfe complete...

i am doing the swap on my supra,i have a spare engine,and could do with freeing some spare cash...so if your a manual n/a,this could be a good swap for you... as above with auto box...great runner perfect for a v8 swap...and realiable power...£450.00 also 1uzfe rear sump conversion...
  18. B

supra mk1v to 1uz sc400 wiring looms

anyone do them,so its a plug and play,im in uk...
  19. B

carbing a 1uzfe

i am fitting a 1uz fe from a soarer sc400...i really want to fit a edelbrock 500 or 600 cfm carb...what parts do i need to get excactly to run it on a carb so i can delete all the hard to wire in stuff... what dizzy what coil etc etc and where can i get the carb adapter plate... bearnigel at...
  20. B

w58/1uz details

can anyone suggest a place to get a w58/1uz flywheel clutch w58 spigot bearing hydro realease bearing and adaptor plate for w58 so when bolted up it all works...and prices and links if poss...as cheap as possible...or caD DRAWINGS i am in uk...