Search results

1. L

3750 4000 rpm limit

1992sc400 with 40 40 40 pin ecu I have put it all into a Hilux I had a few dramas with knock sensors Firstly new dead sensors then wrongly boxed sensors But finally sorted I now have a 3750 rpm rev limit It will rev out properly sitting still It has a manual gearbox behind the motor If I...
  2. L

Knock sensor

Hey all Anybody aware of what is the correct tension for new knock sensors. It is a 1992 sc400 Thanks neil
  3. L

code 42

hi all to start off 92 1uz into rzn 149 hilux manual not auto I have the motor running well but code 42 I seem to remember reading somewhere to put pin 76 to ground nothing else for this? I also have codes 52 and 55 but I hope that they will be just be a tank full of 2 year old fuel for...
  4. L

Cars For Sale 1992 ls400 toowoomba se qld

hi all my ls400 is now up for sale 248xxxkms 19" chrome mags x 5 new 235/35x19 tyres january 2012 rego tan interior maroon paint at 220kms it got new - starter - altinator - timing belt and idlers - water pump - spark plugs and leads - dissy caps and rotors injectors cleaned new battery...
  5. L

Wanted crown manifolds

hi all i am chasing a set of crown (log) manifolds suit 1uz prefer aust any offers? neil
  6. L

cruise

hi all has anybody got the wiring diagram for the cruise computer out of a 1992 ls400 the number on the computer is 88240 - 50021 thanks neil
  7. L

crown auto wont shift

hi all i have fitted a crown 1uz motor and box into a 1995 rn85. paid a sparkie to wire it up. unfortunatly he is hours away. the drama is that it will in drive it will take off in second, manually selecting first will engage first but that is it. crown engine ecu and trans ecu. gearbox is...
  8. L

Standalone ECU iac motor megasquirt

has anybody wired a iac motor with a msII yet and any hints neil
  9. L

badge on plenum

hi all i have bought myself a badge for the 1uz in my hilux but i am unsure what to stick it on with. was it only stuck down with double sided body tape or should it be glued on with something like seam sealer? neil