R154 - 1UZfe Dellows bellhousing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
ummm.. could someone pm me the email adress for dellow automotive?
i cant seem to find it on the website.. i'm REALLY lookin at a price to get this thing started
thanks!

They don't use emails!

Where are you located as I've never heard of where you come from.

I'm happy to make an enquiry for you but you will need to PM the full details of what you want.

i was just wondering if anyone had a pic of just the dellows bell housing
i was wondering if the stock toyota supra clutch fork would work with the dellows kit
yes i realize that everyone is gonna start on me with just buying the dellows kit.. but plainly put it's expensive and will run me a lot more after shipping..
anyway.. just wondering... worst case scenario i'll have to buy the entire kit from either dellow's or castlemaine..
anyhow.. if anyone has pics i'de appreciate them
thanks!
take care!

There are pictures at the start of the thread.

PM me as I took lots more pics.

I have no knowledge of the supra set up other than I still have the twin turbo bellhousing (for sale if anyone is interested).
To me it looks like the Supras fork goes under a hook and the Dellows fork clips over a ball. I'm sure that this would also change the positioning of the slave cylinder (more work).

If you want to save money cut and shut 2 bell housings or fabricate a steel adapter plate, it's all been done before.

Kits are available from several suppliers

Dellows
CRS
Bullet
And I think someone in NZ

From what I understand they all differ in some way.

Can someone pm me details and prices please! I want to convert my celsior to 5 spd. I'm from Australia...

Could I get like, my local mechanic to do it? Also how did you go about putting in the clutch pedal and pedal box, and what about custom tailshaft?

Any help is greatly appreciated! cheers

Hello all,

I am in the process of purchasing the kit from bullet and it will actually set me back around 2,000.00. Does anyone know why their kit is more expensive? Sometimes, the more expensive is not always the best as far as quality and that's why I am asking. Thanks all in advance.

jr

The tranny and motor is going inside a 1986 toyota corolla GTS. Please let me know wassup. I also emailed you about the order on Saturday so just let me know. Thanks in advance.