Yet another 1UZ BMW swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Your lack of fuel economy would indicate the engine is in limp mode.

It will increase fuel load to stop it knocking if something goes wrong.

I'd double check your wiring as it sounds like you have a problem there.

Keep in mind the negine was probably running perfectly when the car was parted out so it isn't likely to have a problem from being installed in your car.

Almost all members who have these sorts of problems end up finding a wiring error or an unplugged sensor.

I just wanted to give a shout out to,

SIDESHOW (Jim)

For the wiring loom, absolutely wrapped with the job, recieved it today and it looks fantastic, being electrically retarded it is exactly what I needed,

Cheers and thanks again Jim,

*sits by the door waiting for flywheel lol
[/QUOT/

Very old but wondering if you might have contact info on this Jim character lol.

Jim moved to Brisbane and now works almost exclusively on Chev LS series engines.

If you google Sideshow wiring he may pop up but not sure if he will work on a 1UZ nowadays.

Jim moved to Brisbane and now works almost exclusively on Chev LS series engines.

If you google Sideshow wiring he may pop up but not sure if he will work on a 1UZ nowadays.

Jim sometimes does a UZ but not often these days. When he does we normally have a chat and he steals my info.

Simple way is box up the loom and send it to Kelvin (Gloverman) in NZ.

Won't cost you anymore than using Jim and I don't think anyone knows more about the 1,2,3UZ wiring than Kelvin. Well maybe Toyota?