Parts Twin turbo kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JustenGT8

I'm looking at a total revamp of my turbo setup aiming for 1000hp and driveability :) I'm going twincharge so SC to keep bottom response and big single to get the top end.

So, my current TT setup is FS. You get:

2xBlitz KT26 turbos (rated 450hp each)
2xTurbosmart external WG
2xcustom mandrel thick wall steam pipe manifolds
2x2.5 inch stainless mandrel dump pipes
2xstainless screamer WG pipes (race)
2xstainless plumb back WG pipes (street)
Stainless intake crossover pipe
2xK&N intake filters and stainless mandrel inlet pipes

Over $8000AUD in this setup if you had to start from scratch and all under 15,000km since new (ie virtually new). Proven 400+RWKW on 17psi with plenty more left in it.

PM serious offers. No pic whores please, plenty of pics here and on Toymods if you want to beat off. Specific pics for serious inquiries only.

Kit is back up for sale, details to be updated soon. No offense to others who have done kits but this has to be one of the most comprehensive kits around and a proven performer.

I have more bits to add and will get better details of what is already listed.

now with pics

Some pics to illustrate the quality of this gear

finalinstall.jpg

P1030631.jpg

P1030616.jpg

turbomanifold.jpg

ExhaustC.jpg

I have a few more pics but easier to email. Get your UZ pumping out 300+ responsive killawatts all day long

Bits top add. I have an Eboost with dual boost control solenoides. Also a 300x600x100mm FMIC with massive GReddy Type R BOV.

Willing to split package.

i wish mate :(
Even if i could afford it right now, im going SC route :)
Best of luck with the sale, looks the dogs bollocks :D

I think one of the great things about Justen's setup is that it's been well proven, and under some of the harshest conditions possible, road racing.

Where he's mounted the turbos not only helps the spool, but eliminates the potential problem many UZ installs have, where they're mounted up in front of the motor, and take up all the room that a good sucker fan setup should have. Then you're forced to compromise the radiator cooling, and that soon becomes a vicious circle....

Nice looking set up Justen. I love the welds and the cuts, very precise. I guess you lose the AC in your set up though. Still, very clean.

Ryan