What grade fuel to use?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Damo

Quick question, since these are Ja.panese engines run in Ja.pan (coming from a half-cut obviously), what type of fuel is the best to use for these engines?

What is our fuel like compared to theirs? Any ideas?

Damo

japanese engines normally like the higher octane stuff...

for anyone needing higher octanes to aid there tuned motors (usefull for the occasional high boost run down a strip) heres something i found from talking to a fuels chemist :) not sure how legal all of this is but hey.

***edit***

also i cannot gurantee this will not damage your engine i have used the 115 octane mix on my own cars without any damage, the cars in question were without exhaust gas readers one is a high cr race motor the other a 300hp 1.4 ltr turbo motor both recieving regular inspection,setup and rebuild

***edit****

"Ok, the best thing you can do is to locate some brush thinners. Paint thinners (Cellulose) = mixture of methylbenzene and di-methybenzene. The good news for you is that Brush Thinners is the cheap discoloured crap only good for cleaning paintbrushes. I am aware that using a 25% mix of this with regular fuel is relative to 115 Octane RON. You can buy big drums of it if you can find it. Ask a painter (it's similar/cheaper ££ wise to petrol). Alternatively, get an aldrich chemicals catalogue and buy some tetraethyl lead and ethyl dibromide. Mix about 1:4 and use a 4% mix with normal unleaded. That is pretty much avgas. Toluene (Methyl Benzene) is good stuff. You can buy it in bulk, it works a bit better than brush thinners but is pricey"