Wanting to buy an LS400/Celsior

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

?UESTLOVE

Hey Guys,

I joined a couple of weeks ago, Ive done a search (probably not enough), but Im wanting to get info on Celsiors/LS400's. I know the Aus delivered model, is the top of the range (?), but what about the imports? What package is the best? C Type? Anyways, Im from Sydney, currently drive a IS200, with a 1JZGTE, its awesome, but want to sell it, for a nice LS400.

What is the fuel consumption like? How big is the Tank? With mods like headers, full exhaust, and a supercharger kit, will this wreck the great driveability? I know how good the 1UZFE is, but will the box be ok, for a daily driver? Im sure it would. Has any body cracked a 15 second with one?? or taken one to the circuit?? I know its a big car, but Ive seen an E55 AMG (stock!!), pull 1:12's around wakefield, so question is, can you make it handle good, and can it be a fun car around the track??

Sorry for all the questions,
Cheers
?

Keep in mind the guy driving the E 55 AMG owns the track!

I think he may just know his way around there as good as anyone.

top of the line is the C-Type F-Package. which is what i brought with the leather interior and vibrating seats, heated seats, if u want a track/ race car, i wouldnt suggest this vehicle......
they are great cruisers....... and fun to drag ppl off with but when it comes to handling....... they dont have much......
they are like driving a boat....

Scott G