Two Year Old Problem Solved

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have had problems with my electrical/ignition for the past two years. Changed two batteries, change three alternators, multiple TPS, MAF, Relays, ECU and so on. Increase cable numbers and sizes. Finally, I ran out of ideas and possible problems with my car.

The car had hard time starting, idling, or charging. Basically the car was not running properly. What i did last night was a scientific breakthrough, I re-inspected the ground cable wires. The relocation job was done by a local audio shop and they are so called experts. The person who did the ground DID NOT grind the paint of the frame for proper contact. After i ground out the paint, the whole car runs like a dream. I am so happy but at the same time i am so mad or Pissed. So called experts are no experts at all....

This is EXACTLY why i always do all the work on my car by my self. I never take it in or have anyone else work on it. And if i cant help but have someone else do it only because i dont have the tools, I make sure I stand there and watch them do it.

On a side note, in addtion to running that short ground, y not run a ground all the way back into the engine bay for another good ground contact?

I should run a ground wire from the engine block to the truck. I also ran a 1 gauge wire from alternator to the battery in the trunk. Oh did mention changing starter too? 6 hours of work.

David,

Be careful a Moderator may pick up your bad lamguage!

You have every right to be annoyed. All to often the experts muck up your car .

Like Sniper I do everything myself then I only have myself to blame.