Project Thread Supercharged 5 speed SC400 - 2nd go with bigger goals

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well the mustang headers were a complete bust. Maybe the 4.6 would have been better. The passenger side hit the motor mount, which caused pretty much everything have to be completely re-done. The drivers side cleared the motor mount, but not the steering.

Basically I ended up cuttting both of them completely apart, and used an old MR2 ebay header I had for extra bends, and pretty much built these from all the scrap.

headers_motor.jpg

headers1.jpg

it would work for me then, as my steering is one the opposite side :)
so would only take the other header some work, what needed done to make it clear the mount ?
any chance you would be able to find out about cheap postage for a set of these to the uk ?
the company i emailed said 150 was the cheapest the offered :(

they might work, but still require a little work since the ports don't line up. Your drivers side(right side)will still need to be redone due to engine mount.

il price everything up, byt the time i add the cost of headers, postage, making them fit, i could probably be just shy of buying rush ones

i just dont have enough room to sit and make a complete set of equal length, whereas making a pair fit i could do in a day.

none so far. Lots of family vacations lately, and looking to finish up and get rid of a few other projects before I continue with the SC. Got 2 MR2's that needed rebuilds(finished), and two turbo celica's, that need rebuilds as well.

I will see if I can find the box the pulley came in.

BAH stuff the rebuilds, get the SC done first :D
cheers, trying to source and adequate pulley, but no local factors keep any in stock to compare against :(

I am ditching the SC400. Sorry guys, moved the M112 stuff over to the 4runner.

Yes I am getting rid of the M90. Comes with the small 2.4" pulley. PM me if you are interested.