Really Pissed!!! Want your opinions, please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
reply to pissed

send uncle rocco down there and suugest the guy completes his job. final warning. done in 1 week with a christmas card with a fruit basket for you.it works

what if the welder has his own "uncle ROCKO".. ha,, getting cash back from anyone for anything is almost always a NO CAN DO..except from large companies--from my experience..

but,, try and get your moneys worth--see if he has anything else you may need, want, or can sell.. he may want to get this deal over as much as you.. and its bargain time.. if you gave him 1000-- get 2000 worth of his stuff-tools or whatever..
try it.. make sure you have any written reciepts and stuff....
you may end up ahead..but getting anything of value back would be nice..

your right since 2 children i find myself thinking before doing. i was raised tostick up for family and my self.i just hate to see people get away with this. i have a auto shop and would never act like that. can't do the job cough up the dough.p.s there is only 1 uncle rocco!!good luck

Well Guys, I had enough...I towed my car out of there this past Friday evening. 4 Months and nothing...I have found two other potential shops, and will be deciding this week and delivering my car then...I confirmed, no payment up front, cash at completion of satisfactory job. At one of the shops, the guy was working on a mustang today with a Vortech Supercharger attached to the engine. He had the intake and heads off, and working on it on a Sunday afternoon. he welds and fabricates. So, I will see and keep yous guys posted...

I am gonna sue the other guy in small claims court if he does not pay me back.

Ryan

Down time sucks..... Best of luck with your project and keep us updated with any changes at all. We are all behind you 100%.

Attachments

• silveraerotop.jpg
    silveraerotop.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
I am going thru the same problem now i took my car in to get custom extractors made up and it has now been 5 weeks!!!, and i have been hearing all the bs excuses for it not being finished. to begin with i was told it would only take him a week. So i am waiting till i get it back all mint and then goin to deduct 20% of the cost from it.

Sorry to hear what happened, you need to bring the car to CA and have some real Lexus people who actully CARE about the car, work on it : -D it was also a good idea to sue and besure he knows he cant get away with this stuff

Guys, thanks for the props...Just want to let you know...Although I was greatly delayed by this totally incompetant, lazy, a$$hole, thief; I was not derailed. I have moved on. My headers will be completed soon by a real professional, and someone I can definitely trust, as well as the new race shop that will be assisting me has 30 years in the business, a fantastic reputation, and requests no money until job is complete and I am satisfied...

I will keep you posted and will send photos.

Ryan

I think making your own stuff is the best way to go. Yes you would have to buy a welder and lots of tube and all that other stuff but in the end you'll be very happy and proud of your own hard work.

-Dave

supradude117 said:
I think making your own stuff is the best way to go. Yes you would have to buy a welder and lots of tube and all that other stuff but in the end you'll be very happy and proud of your own hard work.

-Dave

Agreed, it is better to spend that money on the tools and do it yourself. But everyones situation is a little different.