Oil level sender light

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Asrcarbonsc

Does anyone no where the oil level sender is locaed on 92 sc400 engine. If so can you post a pic or diagram. My light is on(yellow with wave line).

Do you have any pics cuz im not sure what the sump is. Is it bye the oil filter, on block, etc. Thanx im not to familiar with lexus or any V8.. Takes a little time to learn.

The oil pressure sender is by the oil filter the oil level is on the left side in the allow part of the sump. I will try and get a photo for you as I have a motor on the stand at the moment. CHeers

Sorry, I dont have any pics for you at the moment, but it is real easy to find. its in the upper oilpan section on the left (driver side). Its held in with 4 bolts and has a single wire plug.

A brief run-down for the oil pan on the lexus motor (many other manufactures too). There is a lower sump section (stamped steel section)(it has the drain plug in it), then the upper sump section (cast aluminum section), then the engine block.

If no one has posted a picture by tomorrow evening, then I will get one for you while I am over at the shop.

Wait, I found an old pic that I have that showes it. Its directly to the right of the pipe that is bolted to motor mount stand

MyPictures0008.jpg

Here's another pic showing it. When you're facing the motor from the front of the car, the oil level sensor will be on the right side.

The rest of this motor may not look like yours, but the oil level sensors should be in the same place.