nitrous on a 92 sc400?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Nick M said:
The LS and SC have different transmissions. Well, the first ones did. And they both can be improved in the valve body by doing a small modification.

Have you checked for any trans DTC's?
Reading this last post I must say every lexus SC400 is different in some way or another regardless of same year and model...

My transmission shifts good from 1st to 2nd it's 2nd to 3rd where I get the delay sometimes under a large shot... Not always... I never use the ETC button either..That increases rpm shift times...Not good on nos runs...Good for a non nos runs....

The reason I say every Lexus is different is that when I had a car lot for a few years, I must have bought, drove, repaired and re-sold atleast 50 of the same Sc400 cars...They very seldomly all had the same power, etc... The only reason I bought my current 1992 SC400 3 years ago and not a newer model is because of 3 things; Price $8500, An older Doctor owned it with 90,000 miles, the car was dealer maintained and super clean, and lastly when I test drove it - out all the SC400's I drove over the years (92-95 models) not one of those had as much stock power as the one I have now...Can't explain it, freeway it just took off when it was stock, much better then all the 50 other SC's... I also remember at my car lot some SC's were sluggish...tune ups didn't matter..

So I am inclined to think that the same year and model transmissions can act and perform different too.... How do you explain this? Why did the other 50 sc's not drive as strong as the one I have now? Granted some sc's had 100-200,000 miles and one 300,000 miles... Do some engines at factory perform better then others? I was pondering around this question in my mind for some time now....Anyone have any thoughts on this?

jibbby said:
....So I am inclined to think that the same year and model transmissions can act and perform different too.... How do you explain this? Why did the other 50 sc's not drive as strong as the one I have now? Granted some sc's had 100-200,000 miles and one 300,000 miles... Do some engines at factory perform better then others? I was pondering around this question in my mind for some time now....Anyone have any previous drivers. People usually have a perception that a V8 is so powerful so they just abused it. Sometimes, it might even be from slight differences in the worker assembly lines or the machines that were not adjusted precisely to their exact tolerances. Those faults happen all the times.

Has to be that Steve....some tranny's were sluggish, some were more responsive then others from idle, and the biggest difference with all the SC's were the power at higher speeds on the freeway...Full throttle with the ETC button on from 65mph to 90mph or so, there was always a slight and sometimes a big difference....Just weird...