Lexus V8 into EH Holden

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

64 EH

I am currently looking into this as a very viable option for my EH. i am after all the info i can get my hands on to give to my automotive engineer ("Mark Delaqua" for people who may know the name). any info would be very helpfull
Thanks in advance

well i would like to speak with you as i am the secretary of the EH Holden Car Club of NSW, firstly were are you from. I'm looking to obtain as much info as i can for this conversion, please email me direct at [email protected]
thanks in advance

mate i own an eh with this conversion,been done for about 4 years, its in the current issue of street machine.
If i can answer any questions will be more than glad to

hey i was just reading that article before and was going to ask if they visited these forums!
nice car
how much power is it making ATW ?
in there it said you make 220kw ? is that the wheels or motor ??

ooh never noticed agro64 was on these forums.
nice car.

have you taken it down the quarter yet?? without or with the blower?
love to know some conversion times.

Attachments

• insidebox.jpg
    insidebox.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 174
  • axles.jpg
    axles.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 137
  • bubblecar.jpg
    bubblecar.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 137
  • trialfit.jpg
    trialfit.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 137
  • clearshell.jpg
    clearshell.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 133
  • testrun.jpg
    testrun.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 135
  • lightbracket.jpg
    lightbracket.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 163
Agro64 i would like to say first of all Very Nice job !!!!!
would it be possable for me to contact you or for you to contact me ?
my project is only in the planning stage right now and i am trying to obtain as much info as i can for the guy who is doing the work for me, an as your a keen reader of Street Machine mag. i would guess that you would know the name Mark Delaquar, he is the engeneer who will be doing the conversion.

Hey there Dreamkiller, thats great to hear. will we be seing you at the 2007 EH all state run in western Sydney.... i hope so. I am the secretary of the NSW club who is hosting the event in 2007, this event at easter 2007 will be where i will be unvaiingl my project, that is if i can't get it unvailed before then. You can see pics of my car in its current state at www.64eh.com then go to the gallery.

firstly thanks for the positive comments guys.
now for some answers
firstly: the 220kw figure the printed is a guesstimate on their part as ive got some sorting and then fine tuning to do but at this stage its makin around 10rwkw at 3500rpm then it was making at 5800rpm when i first had tuned stock so there is definately an improvement.
secondly: never been down the quarter but would like to one day.
thirdly:64eh you have a pm
fourthly:mr enforcer didnt touch the sump they actually cut and braced the crossmember to fit around the sump to save worrying about possible dramas with needing to change oil pick ups and so on.
might have to try and get to the 2007 run. Used to be a member of the ehccnsw but always lived too far from the cruises and must of needed the money when my renewal was due(probably out of beer)

just out of curiosity AGRO..
i've got the old Zoom mag your car featured in and the recent SM.

just how much of a difference has the blower made??
performance wise? fuel wise? smoothness? etc.

sorry: meant to post somewhere else
icon_smile.gif

hey 64eh what part of the conversion is mark d doin

everything

are you running std ecu or aftermarket

just out of curiosity AGRO..
i've got the old Zoom mag your car featured in and the recent SM.

just how much of a difference has the blower made??
performance wise? fuel wise? smoothness? etc.

Mate there is definately a difference in low end torque but over all i cant give a true guide as its making a bit to much boost at the moment (12pound @ 3500rpm) and breakind down over 4000rpm so ive just got to save up again to get a different pulley and some better plugs and leads.
As far as fuel goes it still seems pretty good (little if any difference on the highway)and at the moment its running rich with limited timing to stop detonation.
Still smooth as silk just sounds really horn

sideshow mark will be doing all of it
i will be running the std ECU with an aftermarket fuel module by Unique Auto Sports Cattle Hill