Lexus V8 into EH Holden

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
what do u mean by fuel module

ill see if mark rings me to do a wiring job then

when is it goin to his workshop

Apparently U.A.S. castle hill has produced a fuel module to lean out the mixure for the 1UZ, i think the guys name is Peter or john that i was speaking to. Apparently this modle is worth about $500 fitted and tuned it has been developed entirely by U.A.S.. My car will not be going to Marks workshop for a little while yet i dont think, i need to get some more info to him on the conversion as he has not attempted one before, and was wanting to do a dry run with an old car that he could cut if need be. I also have not got a price from him yet either and i sorta need to know a fairly spot on figure so that i know my bank ballance can handle it.

Ok so its been a fair while since i have posted here but have had another prject on the go, so i have decided to put the 1uz into my pannel van instead of my sedan to my knowlage there is not another van with a 1UZ. i am bout ready to kick the project off and in a cpl of days i will have all the parts i need to get the whole thing done. the pic i have uploaded is the project i was talking about that was on the go preventing me from starting the 1UZ Job

eh - 1UZ V8

Checkout edzholden.com and ask me any questions, also check Aaron's FJ - he;s well on the way.

I am currently looking into this as a very viable option for my EH. i am after all the info i can get my hands on to give to my automotive engineer ("Mark Delaqua" for people who may know the name). any info would be very helpfull
Thanks in advance

OK lads & gals the time has come for the 4L V8 lexus project to begin. The project started out im my mind as being for "64 EH" but it has now turned to my windowless Van because of having "HER 64"(as seen in Gallery - Kathy on www.64eh.com). I thought i would keep the (drag racing) playing field a little more even "HER 64" has 186 stroked to a 235/Trimatic with extractors electronic ignition and a 465 4bl Holley where "64 EH" has 202 boared out to 208/Trimatic electronic ignition and a 465 4bl Holley. So whats doing with the V8 you ask....... well the 186/celica 5 speed will come out of the van and be replaced with the 1UZFE & 4 speed Auto. The details .... the motor will be fitted using all CRS off the shelf conversion parts being front end, rack, steering coloum, chasi kit, sump & pickup. Other parts will include 3 core aliminium radiator with twin thermo's, 290 mm front cross drilled and vented rotors with toyta hilux 4 spot callipers, rear will be discs also hanging off a cut down VN Diff with 3.08 LSD centre, hidden wirng harness, remote mounted booster, ceramic coated extractors down to a single 3" exhaust system, and to top it all off sitting atop the inlet manifold will be an eaton m90 super charger. Project started 1 November, I was hopeing to have this all good to go for horse power hero's at summernats 20. But the Diff is not going to be ready till the 5th of jan so the project is now due to be engineered on the 16th of Jan 07.
Attached Thumbnails

more pics

1st pic is of the origonal diff 2nd is the newlysortened VN commodore one 3rd is the new diff in 4th is the spacer plate that a normal holden v8 rear engine mount could be used with the gear box cross member i already had which was for a turbo 700 gear box.

Hey Wes, I am posting a bit of the Engineering on my car elsewhere for the time being and I will post some the Engine transplant here when I'm up to that stage.

Wow, the diff is looking good too. Just remember the EH Trans tunnel is offset to one side. It's a common mistake made by most when shortening any diff to suit EH.

Luckily Brent the guy i used to shorten my diff here in NSW has old holdens himself so when i got it back it took 10 min to install (including tightening the U bolts) and the angles and everything else is perfect.

As for my van project, I have not posted an update on my Van project since January because it has not moved any further forward as I was screwed by one of our own club members who was rebuilding it for me. The rebuild will be starting up again in July and hopefully I can post new pics of it as it happens

Ok its been a while and im ready to get the project going again. Ok this is a pic of where its at right now. The intake of the Eaton m90 is at the rear, the pod filter will go under the guard behind the passengers side headlight, with aluminum tube runing the length of the guard, go through the inner guard, into the back of the Eaton, out of the Eaton from the bottom, through the radiator support panel, into the intercooler, which will be mounted in front of the radiator, out of the intercooler, through the other radiator support panel, and into the original throttle body. This will give the air once compressed & cooled nice flowing corners to go through and actually (so I’ve been told) raise the efficiency of the S/C.

:eek:p: :eek:p: :eek:p:

Attachments

• supra.jpg
    supra.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
i wired up the red eh in afew issues ago in street machine

has an ls1 with a 2004 monaro dash

looks really sweet

ls1s are soooo easy to work with especially since they a very easy to tune

yeh sideshow jason's car is a cracker and has been for some time but with the latest transplant it just gets better.