GO & SHOW

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ozvenom

Hi Guys well after a month of hard yakka i have finally got the reborn cobra going again she has had a bit of surgery and its not all plastic. lots of bling . it now sports throttlebody injection with wasted spark coil packs kelford cams and springs haltech e11v2 controling it all oh and dont forget the live side pipes 1 3/4 up to 2" then a merge collector and 3" mufflers.
(oh what a sound toyota).
Enjoy the pics guys i realy like this one.
Oz

Wow, nice!

They look oh so much sexier without all the plastic! I really like what you have done here.

What sort of multi throttle setup is that?

Oz, that's some gorgeous eye candy for hot rodders! Nothing quite like the looks or sounds of ITB's - can you post a link to a sound byte of the motor running & revving?

Burnouts!

Sadly for Oz he won't be able to do any burnouts lads.... At least not while I'm paying for the rubber on it!!!!

Yep it's MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe....

Spookypt

Race

I would say 30% race and 70% cruze. I'm very keen to do some hill climb events and the odd super sprint. Off to the Nationals with OZ as chief mechanic by my side in October as well.

Spookypt

Very pretty.

Well done Oz & Spookypt.

Love to see those dyno numbers after she's been tweaked.

Some polished alloy "COBRA" ingraved inserts on the rocker covers will look a treat.

Here's mine.