Ek Tuning Headers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Chase, it is good to hear that you intend to fulfill the orders you took back in August.

Since you are an approved vendor it would be good business to keep this forum as up to date as possible regarding any business.

You have made two posts on the 15th and one on the 16th and included a contact number 805-426-4796. This is a good start. You last post previous to this was August 20th. Five months is a long time with no information.

Many people are interested in these headers and if you can provide good solid information you could earn yourself a piece of the market.

There is a reason i stopped advertising. Ek Tuning is lagging on their manufacturing and i didnt feel comfortable to keep advertising something i dont have ready to ship. I worked it out with them and i will have the parts very shortly. Once the parts are in my hand and i can promise delivery dates, i will resume advertising. I have kept all my customers in the loop, its only new business that i didn't take on as i mentioned before.

I am here though, i will help anyone in any way i can. Next month when the parts come in, i will post on here and let everyone know.

Thanks, Chase

Advertising is good for Lextreme but is another issue altogether.

What I am suggesting is posting threads with all the information you have on the product in question.

Regarding the headers you have posted some information in this very thread.

Do you have any pictures?
You state you had these on your own SC until you totaled it.
Who installed your headers?
You or a shop?
How many hours did the install take?

You state that you have sold these to other people. I have never heard anyone except you state that they have tried these headers. Can you provide any details about these other cars/owners?

I personally expect them to work just fine. I welcome options for these engines in the market. Still, this is a relatively unknown product.

One of the issues with the S&S Headers was cracking on the initial design. S&S replaced several headers under warranty. You mention these will have a lifetime warranty. If a header were to crack will you be able to replace it out of you own inventory and wait for a replacement to come from China?

The more questions you can answer and information you can provide makes you a better vendor and will build your reputation in a good way.

I was the key person involved in getting the S&S headers to the market. I make zero money from any sales and the only compensation I received was one set for my personal car. Even so I posted several hundred times answering questions in detail about every aspect of them. I answered well over a hundred PMs regaring the same. I suggest that if you want to become a respected vendor that you take the time to find out as much as you can and provide as much information to the community as you can.

I look forward to people getting these on their cars and some good testing including dyno and drag strip times.

i cant wait for chase to get these in stock to put on my 95.the pics on ek tunnings site look good.hopefully he get them soon.ill be going to the track as soon as it opens here in the chi.

Advertising is good for Lextreme but is another issue altogether.

What I am suggesting is posting threads with all the information you have on the product in question.

Regarding the headers you have posted some information in this very thread.

Do you have any pictures?
You state you had these on your own SC until you totaled it.
Who installed your headers?
You or a shop?
How many hours did the install take?

You state that you have sold these to other people. I have never heard anyone except you state that they have tried these headers. Can you provide any details about these other cars/owners?

I personally expect them to work just fine. I welcome options for these engines in the market. Still, this is a relatively unknown product.

One of the issues with the S&S Headers was cracking on the initial design. S&S replaced several headers under warranty. You mention these will have a lifetime warranty. If a header were to crack will you be able to replace it out of you own inventory and wait for a replacement to come from China?

The more questions you can answer and information you can provide makes you a better vendor and will build your reputation in a good way.

I was the key person involved in getting the S&S headers to the market. I make zero money from any sales and the only compensation I received was one set for my personal car. Even so I posted several hundred times answering questions in detail about every aspect of them. I answered well over a hundred PMs regaring the same. I suggest that if you want to become a respected vendor that you take the time to find out as much as you can and provide as much information to the community as you can.

I look forward to people getting these on their cars and some good testing including dyno and drag strip times.

All great points and i agree with you 100%. I intend to provide as much information as i can on these products. If you dont mind though i would rather wait until the parts are in stock before i advertise them properly.

As for the rest of your questions, not a problem.

1. Yes, i do have a few pictures, i'll try to post what i can find during the weekend.
2. Correct, i was actually the test car and the EK Tuning guys installed it for me.
3. I am trying to remember how long it took to install, if i remember correctly it was about 2 hours using a lift and of course they know what they needed to do as they have worked on the car before. You do need to lift the motor a bit, just lossen up the motor mounts, no need to remove or fully disconnect the engine from anything, it just needs to be lifted a few inches in order to remove the stock manifold. The headers actually dont require the motor to be lifted at all. You can get all the detail about how to remove the stock manifold from a lexus dealership. The information is in the lexus guide book, just look up removing or install of stock manifolds.

There are currently 5 people out there with these headers on their cars, i believe that at least one or two posted on another lexus forum about using these headers, i believe it was clublexus.com. I cant provide any personal information about the customers due to privacy policies. I do have 4 customers from this site though that will be getting their headers shortly. I will ask them to share any information and their experience on these forums.

Cracking happens when a product was either designed incorrectly, bad manufacturing process or is made from low grade material . If a product doesn't fit properly, it will crack at the pressure points, otherwise there is no good reason for it to crack. Since i am going to be taking over the rights for the Ek tuning products i will have to make my own rules and warranty however i do believe in this product so i will make sure to offer an good warranty, i am still trying to finalize these types of details. As for the manufacturing source, that is also something i am working out right now. EK tuning actually owns their own manufacturing company overseas (yes, in china) and a part of the deal is that they will still be in charge of production. Like i said, i am still working out the details but the goal is to have anywhere from 75-100 sets on each shipment in order to maintain inventory at all times. If demand grows, i will stock more.

If you got anymore questions, feel free to ask.

Chase

So, where are the pics. You've been promising pics for a month in various other threads too.

Wow, sorry guys, i never got a notification about your posts and just now seen them.

The headers have been out for awhile as well as the pictures, is anyone still interested in pictures? Just let me know.

how about just post them, and if no one cares no one cares its not a loss.

its also very diffacult to raise intrest in an item with no pics of it, but you can make something for your self an post a pic and all a sudden everyone is asking if you can make one for them. the key there is pictures make all the diffrent int he world. so stop asking if people want pics and start posting pics.

how about just post them, and if no one cares no one cares its not a loss.

its also very diffacult to raise intrest in an item with no pics of it, but you can make something for your self an post a pic and all a sudden everyone is asking if you can make one for them. the key there is pictures make all the diffrent int he world. so stop asking if people want pics and start posting pics.

hmm.... i havent posted on this site in a long time, never once asked someone if they wanted pics.

I just saw these last few posts on this thread and wanted to know if these people are still around and if they were still interested in the pics.

I dont know why i got on your bad side.

I dont need to make the headers, they are already in stock and selling.

I dont want to post any new pictures because i dont want to break any rules on this site. I PMed about being a vendor once again and once i am, i will be more then happy to post pictures.

KC installed them. Pretty good gain too. I am sure KC is very proud of them and he should post soon. Chase you have been a gentleman and thank you for coming back with data.

Haha your not on my bad side. no one ever is, even jibby never made my bad side. I know i dont ever sugar coat, and just say things as i feel. but also things come across a lot harsher in text then they would if said in persion. I saw the pics in kc's thread that got dug up today as well.

I am about to sign up as a vendor again. Would anyone be interested in a group buy on these headers?