Ek Tuning Headers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chase

Approved Vendor
Hello,

My name is Chase, i am an EK Tuning exclusive dealer and i was wondering if there is an interest in a group buy for the Ek Tuning headers.

If there is enough interest i will post an official group buy shortly.

Thank you, Chase

Here is a picture of the actual headers.

sc4_headers7.jpg

Retail is $999.00, if i can get 10 people to join in i can offer them at $799.00. EK Tuning claims around 20whp gain and 100% bolt on to 92-96 models.

These are made out of 304 stainless steel and as you can see in the pictures they are very high quality. The headers have already been tested on the car and they come with a lifetime limited warranty.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Chase, could you post up some more info about EKTuning, who are they, how long they've been in business, etc.?

Headers look nice; can you offer an option for 321 stainless?

Chase, could you post up some more info about EKTuning, who are they, how long they've been in business, etc.?

Headers look nice; can you offer an option for 321 stainless?

EK Tuning has been in business for about two years (i think) however the owners have been making parts and racing cars for over 16 years. From what i was told they started EK Tuning in order to make high end products for high end car brands such as Lexus, BMW and so on.

I owned an SC400 myself so when i learned about their headers i contacted them and a few months later become their exclusive dealer. I wont lie, i have only sold their SC400 headers in the past and this is actually the first time i am advertising their products.

I am waiting on some BMW and Audi parts from them as well. So far they seem like a nice company to work with and very knowledgeable.

The headers only come in 304 stainless steel and they don't accept any custom orders (i tried that before).

Besides, 321 is unnecessary unless you are planing on turbocharging your car. If that's the case 304SS would still get the job done and you do get a warranty on it if it cracks. I have seen the product in person, it is very well made.

Sorry for not giving detailed information about these in my original post.

1. Made out of 304 stainless steel.
2. 100% bolt on to all 92-96 SC400's.
3. All o2 sensors and EGR connections with no modifications, 100% bolt on.
4. Headers include gaskets, bolts and nuts.
5. Limited life time warranty against any manufacturers defects and cracking.
6. 92-96 models wont trigger the check engine light, 96 models may need an o2 simulator if check engine light is triggered.
7. Great power gains and sound.

I have had these headers on my own SC400 and i can honestly say, this was hands down the best performance product i put on it. Performance improved dramatically and it sounded great. As much as i hated the sluggish transmission, with the headers installed i didn't even notice it anymore, the extra power completely changed the way the car felt and drove. it was as if it went on a diet and lost 400 pounds (no joke).

Anyhow, let me know if you have anymore questions.

Attachments

• IMGP1452s.JPG
    IMGP1452s.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
If these fit on a SC400, there's a good chance they may fit on a 93+ Supra with 1/2/3UZ

I thought supras have an inline six. All i know is that they fit the SC400 at the moment. There are plans to test fit it on the LS400 and then the rest of the lexus's v8's.

Is there anyone who would be interested in a group buy on these?

I would like some measurements to see if they would fit in my project truck. I would love to have those on my 1UZ.

I dont know what the measurements really are so i dont want to give you incorrect numbers. What i can tell you though, is that these headers replace the stock manifolds and the two pre-cats. These headers bolt on from the block to the mid pipe, nothing else in between. I hope this will help you figure out the measurements.

This is confusing because your next post states you have them on your car. I would HOPE that you have seen them in person.

I dont own the car anymore, i had them on my car for about 5 months until i got in a car accident and it was totaled. I was just saying i have first hand experience with them. I dont understand why its confusing.