Ek Tuning Headers

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That price is insane! There is 300 dollars in material there!

Insane as in bad or good? not sure which way you are going with this :)

If you factor in all the costs involved with producing this product, it is a lot higher then $300.

I dont own the car anymore, i had them on my car for about 5 months until i got in a car accident and it was totaled. I was just saying i have first hand experience with them. I dont understand why its confusing.

With THIS explanation it is not confusing. Without this explanation it is confusing. How would anyone know this until I asked and you answered?

Insane as in it is too high!
Really, I would say the price is low. A pair of SS flanges runs around $150, each 2 bolt runs another $50 or so... so, that is $200-250 in flanges alone. Each tube is at least $50 so that is another $400. The swaged collectors probably another $50 each and call it $25 for the 2 oxy bungs and the egr flange. Add assembly and polishing and $1000 is cheap. I certainly would not attempt to make and sell at that price.

With THIS explanation it is not confusing. Without this explanation it is confusing. How would anyone know this until I asked and you answered?

I just didnt understand why it really mattered. Anyhow..

Is there still going to be a group buy on these? If so, you may want to post this up on some of the other lexus forums so that we can get a full ten people. I'm in for them.

The GB appears to have been pulled.

I ordered mine a couple of days ago for the GB price ($858 shipped).

You can try to contact Chase at [email protected] if your still interested.

KC

Are you planning on dyno'ing your car?

And Chase, what's the estimated labor time in installing these?

Attachments

• E30 in the trees Pics 006.jpg
    E30 in the trees Pics 006.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 0
  • quick bimmer pics 018.jpg
    quick bimmer pics 018.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
Are you planning on dyno'ing your car?

And Chase, what's the estimated labor time in installing these?

Most likely won't dyno before, maybe dyno after install.

I will also be installing a torque converter at the same time, so the results probably wouldn't be good for judging gains from the headers.

From what I understand, although the TQ doesn't create any power, it puts more to the wheels........

I'll let you know how long it takes me to put them in. Keep in mind a few things though... I am a Toyota tech with all the tools I could possibly need and most importantly, a lift. Also, I'm hoping that with the trans removed for TQ install, the manifolds will be easier to remove and the headers easier to install. IMO, it doesn't look like a fun job.

KC

Any updates?

The group buy was pulled for now however i did get 3 orders which i sold at the group buy price. Once those 3 customers will get their headers they will provide you with their feedback. I will try another group buy if there is enough interest in the near future but it wont be for the same price offered last time.

If you have any questions or interested in any of the Ek Tuning products just go ahead and PM me.

Thanks, Chase

does any one have ek tunings phone # there web page has been down about a week.hope there still around

Sorry about that. I am actually purchasing the rights to the EK Tuning products and will be selling them under a new name. I guess the partners didnt see eye to eye and wanted out of the business.

All orders placed for the EK tuning products will be filled through me. If you need to contact me you can call me at 805-426-4796.

Thanks, Chase

Yeah, Ektuning dissapeared for a while and it looked like they offerred a very good header product...It would be nice to see them back in action.. What's the new companies name?..

Direct bolt on headers for our SC4's even for $900 is better then most other brand headers that are not direct bolt on's, like the S&S headers for our SC4's...

Total price for me for the S&S was $650 for the Headers, $600 for the Custum made down pipes, EGR mounting pipe, deletion of small cats, and installation.. If they were direct bolt on like EKtuning headers I would have installed them myself and saved $350...

My story in nut shell...

Yeah, Ektuning dissapeared for a while and it looked like they offerred a very good header product...It would be nice to see them back in action.. What's the new companies name?..

Direct bolt on headers for our SC4's even for $900 is better then most other brand headers that are not direct bolt on's, like the S&S headers for our SC4's...

Total price for me for the S&S was $650 for the Headers, $600 for the Custum made down pipes, EGR mounting pipe, deletion of small cats, and installation.. If they were direct bolt on like EKtuning headers I would have installed them myself and saved $350...

My story in nut shell...

I am working on opening a company, starting out with these headers, not sure what the name will be just yet but i will let everyone know once its a done deal. In the mean time, if anyone is interested in the EK Tuning headers, just go ahead and contact me. Thanks.

thanks for the info.you should be hearing from me soon.any idea on turn around time for a order.

I am waiting for inventory to come in, once it does i am going to have the headers in stock and try to keep it in stock all the time. Once the headers are in stock, all orders will ship the next business day.

I am waiting for inventory to come in, once it does i am going to have the headers in stock and try to keep it in stock all the time. Once the headers are in stock, all orders will ship the next business day.

Chase, it is good to hear that you intend to fulfill the orders you took back in August.

Since you are an approved vendor it would be good business to keep this forum as up to date as possible regarding any business.

You have made two posts on the 15th and one on the 16th and included a contact number 805-426-4796. This is a good start. You last post previous to this was August 20th. Five months is a long time with no information.

Many people are interested in these headers and if you can provide good solid information you could earn yourself a piece of the market.