David could u help with a group buy

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sc400rayray

david could u help with a group buy with www.camshaftshop.com, i think this would be a cool thing 2 have for the turbo owners, your the man that can get the hook ups- so if you think this is worth it- could u do your magic 4 us?

I've already applied for a dealership through them, and I will bring ask them about a group buy. When they respond, I will post it in the Group Buy section. : )

Thanks man

now if this goes threw, we would get higher rpms right? do u know around how much, and how do u take that stupied rev limiter off?

The cams only allow for more power later in the poweband. The valve springs / retainers will need to be swapped out at the very least to be able to spin the motor higher. I'm nt sure what to say about the stock ECU, and how to change the rev limit. I'd think a standalone, or something like a MAP ECU / Greddy E-manage Ultimate would be able to adjust the rev range.

i think have seen in the past posts that the supra valve springs would fit, is this true or would u think something else is better?

I don't think there are anymore options besides the Supra valve springs, but be sure not to get stock Supra springs. Aftermarket only with a least 60lbs seat pressure, 80lbs seat pressure in going forced induction.

Thanks man,

well i thank you for all your efforts-and your smarts-your smarter then i-let me know if you get a deal on the camshafts...

cowboy bebop said:
I don't think there are anymore options besides the Supra valve springs, but be sure not to get stock Supra springs. Aftermarket only with a least 60lbs seat pressure, 80lbs seat pressure in going forced induction.

Thanks man,
stock supra tt springs will work perfectly......http://www.lextreme.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=3

I think Rod have good relationship with the cam place and he can work out something for you.

Still, at around 7000 rpm in the 2jz, you risk float. It all depends on how high you want to spin it up. If you're staying with stock cams , then the stock MKIV springs may be the way to go as your powerband will be more centered in the rev range.

Thanks man,