Parts Core condition 3uz-fe cylinder heads with good camshafts, Columbus, OH

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dculberson

I bought my GS430 with bent valves resulting from some bonehead doing the timing belt but not the waterpump. The pump seized which took out the belt and so the engine bent three exhaust valves. To speed things up I bought a parts motor and had the other heads machined so now I have this extra set of heads with no use for them.

The heads have about 225k miles on them. They have at least three bent exhaust valves and there's some visible wear on one of the thrust bearing surfaces. But overall they look like they could be re-manned. You would want to magnaflux them, do a valve job and check the cylinder head surface for flatness. There is some roloc work on one of the heads where I was cleaning the old head gasket off, but it's still good.

The camshafts appear to be perfectly usable, no undue wear on them other than some visible wear on the thrust bearing surface on one camshaft.

All bearing caps and bolts and the oil crossover passages are included.

If you consider these as cores you will be coming out ahead for sure. I just don't want to scrap them. If nobody wants them soon that's where they're headed.

Let's start this at $100 plus shipping or pick them up in Columbus, OH. I'll be at the Lemons race at Barber Motorsports Park next weekend (2/1) so if you'll be there I could bring them with me and meet up with you there.

1519.jpg

1520.jpg

1521.jpg

hi Dave!

I still need to get new motor for the 400, but haven't put effort into it... need to soon as race season not far away!

hi Dave!

I still need to get new motor for the 400, but haven't put effort into it... need to soon as race season not far away!

I just emailed you a potential donor for a non-vvti motor if you're interested. If you didn't get it let me know, I know there's a bum email address for you that's floating around in my gmail somewhere, I end up accidentally emailing it every now and then. ;-)

I wish someone could use these heads, they're worth almost this much in scrap but I hate to see 'em melted down.

Anyone? I'm about to strip some parts off these and send the heads to the scrap yard. So if anyone wants them speak now or forever hold your peace. Thanks!

These are gone to the scrap heap. I did save the cam position sensors and the VVTi actuators (with attached cam gear) so if anyone needs either of those drop me a note.