Parts Canadian LS400 part out

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rwdfreak

Well here's the car. Here's what I keep for me and my father

-Almost everything engine related (all fuse boxes, relays, sensors, alternator, power steering, plumbing etc)
-Fuel door
-Emblem (the ones on the other LS400 was stolen)
-Wheels

What is broken
-Passenger side miror
-most of the interior leather is trashed (door trims are ok, dash, wood trim are good)
-no sound system
-rear sway bar
-rear antena

For the rest you can ask, I will take pictures, test and clean prior to shipping. I'm not really looking to make a huge amount of profit on it. I want it gone before the end of Novemeber when it will meet the crusher (kinda sad it's still a nice car and mostly everything work (A/C). Shipping out of the country is definatly a killer, but I will make as much as possible to give you a decent price (aka lowering my selling price to get a decent total).

If someone would want the entire car, I would consider towing this thing to meet you at the Newhamshire/Maine/New york border so you could tow it home.

So let me know what you want.

Here's some pics:

HPIM3476.jpg

HPIM3490.jpg

HPIM3486.jpg

HPIM3484.jpg

HPIM3479.jpg

HPIM3485-2.jpg

I started removing things on it. Part need to be gone by the end of the month or it'll go to the wrecker.

Tell me if you need anything. I'm not looking to make a profit on it, but I'd like to know the parts are still usefull to someone. Anything small like trims or electronic module are a minimum of $10 bucks plus shipping and for $50 plus shipping you can get whatever (1) you want on the car.

Don't be shy I won't botther to add a lot of stuff in your box (screws, relays light, trims, switch, etc)

If I can get $200 total I'll be happy.

I PM'ed you. Thanks!

I replied to your email adress (I remember seing something about the pm module not working properly)

Why are you parting it out? Is the engine blown or something?

The engine is going in the Celica.

The LS had shot tie rod ends, rear calipers, rear sway bar(missing), torn leather interior, no radio/speaker, some body rust, faded paint, no trunk (it was all on bare metal), broke antena, Trac only working on one wheel, lots of exhaust leaks,driver seat only reclining on one side. The previous owner, one of my friends, made me a good offer.

Cheer

Still have lots of part. Exchange rate is good for American customers.

What worth spending time and money:

-Front brake (caliper braket disc): comes from a SC400 95. Has cross drilled disc and are in incredible conditions. 80$
-Master cylinder 10$
-ABS module 50$ (had Trac if it matters)
-Wiper motor, mechanism and arm 10$
-Weather stripping
-Entire roof top 50$