Canadian LS 400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

trxsta

I own a canadian LS 400 and i was just wondering if there is any major difference from the us spec LS 400 because they don't have any of the height control or stiffness with the air suspension and I'm also pretty certain I have air suspension but is there a way to find out for sure if i do. Since the us LS 400 have the height control stock would that mean I would have all the wiring for the switch inside the console it just needs a switch or what. alright I thinks thats it thanks alot guys and by the way this forum is awesome I have been reading it for days and I'm always learning new things thank you.

Attachments

• HEADER2A.JPG
    HEADER2A.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 28
  • HEADER1A.JPG
    HEADER1A.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 35
  • r 118.jpg
    r 118.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
  • r 121.jpg
    r 121.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 24
  • r 122.jpg
    r 122.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 27
  • r 119.jpg
    r 119.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 33
  • r 124.jpg
    r 124.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 31
  • r 125.jpg
    r 125.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 28
My partner is from VC Canada and he drove his 1992 LS400 down to Southern California. I noticed the Canadian Version have head lights washer and the instrument cluster indicator lights are square instead of circle. I also notice the climate LCD temperature is in C not F and the display is slight different. Other then that is pretty similar to the US LS400. Perhaps I can steal some pictures tomorrow and post it up.

So If I order one of those lcd's I should order the RHD lcd from the celsior even though my car is not a RHD or celsior is there a way to find that out for sure

Sorry for the correction. The Canadian LS Climate is the same as the US. Here is why: As far as I can tell, US and Canada used the same LCD. It's the CPU board inside is the different. The LCD will display whatever the CPU want to display. US climate control have the CPU board inside programmed to display Fehrenheit. Canada unit will have the CPU programmed to display in Celsius. My 90-92 version will work fine with Canada

I don,t think we've got Air Ride. The SC wasn't available with air ride and I'm 90% sure the LS hadn't this option too.

Maybe Lextreme could answer you if you give him the serial number. if it had it, it must be included in the serial number of the car

just like the SC400, the european air ride available changed the serial number from UZZ30..... to UZZ31

Is there an easy way to tell if I have air suspension? or should I find the serial number and if this is the case where do I find the serial number.

With out AS your interior should have two switches
With AS your interior should have three switches.

The switches are located near the transmission shifter

I was reading my owners manual and it says that the LS 400's have those rocker switches if you have AS except for the canadian version so is there a way to find out if I have AS for certain maybe by something in the engine area or should I give you the serial number and if so where would I find it.