Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
BLOWN EA said:
The Progress Is Moving On Just That The Chrismas And New Year Break The Shops Had Closed Down Over The Break I Hope In A Couple Weeks She Will Fire Up The Old Girl I Will Put Some Pics Up Soon Of The Turbo Set Up

Blown Ea 4 Eva
any further updates? i'm suffering withdrawls!

Picture Update And Progress

Hey To All Just Got Some More Pics Of The Cars Progress I Hope In Two To Three Weeks The Exhaust Will Be On And Then It Is Of To Finish Of The Wireing Side And Then It Will Be Ready For Tuning Of The Twin Turbo 1uz-fe

Blown Ea 4 Eva

So jealous.
Some good work there.
Looks as though your engine is mounted ever so slightly further back than mine. I actually nothed out part of the K frame so that I could fit a front mount ls400 sump on the engine. If I had time/money I woul ddo the following; custom sump to move the engine back, new manifolds to get rid of the crappy stock ones and so that they clear the steering axle by more. Of course I would need new engine mounts for this too.

Keep up the good work.

Hey Has Anyone Out Ther Got The Standard Gearbox Operating Propely If So Can You Let Me Know As One Of My Mates Is Having Trouble With His

Will Post Some More Pics On The Blown Ea Falcon Soon Stay Tuned

Blown Ea 4 Eva

I have had many a gearbox operating properly.

What gearbox and what ECU's is he running?

picture update of the beast

hey to all here are some mor pics of the ea it is going to have the exhaust put on on monday or tuesday so i hope to have it home soon let me know what you guys think

BLOWN EA 4 EVA

i dont know of another EA that come close to being the beast your's is, there was a thread on the fordforums that brought up a link to your car here last year, as someone probably was looking(google) for a turbo EA. theres quite a few turbo EA 6cyls getting around, most running in the 13s down the 1/4, unlike your expected 10s.

i wish i had the money and talent to do what you have done. Top Effort have you driven a ford lately?

So whens the big day?
whens she going to be turned over... make sure u get a vid so we can listen to the music...

Hey to all the turbo work was done at per4manz by grant i could not belive that they would fit in there when he said he would make them fit well he has made them fit the turbos on the car are twin innovative 500 or 600 horse power rated turbos the car will be going back up to grant for the fuel pumps and swirl pots for the boot and the final stage of wiring of the blown ea beast it should be completed in about 3 to 4 weeks it is just time consuming building your first car i cant wait any more it has been 4 long years in the build