Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well the car is back on the road tearing up the streets of perth minor problems to sort out the rev limiter is set really low so i am taking it easy untile i get it sorted out will keep you posted

CONGRATS,on a finished plan,
whats the performance like?
is the trans using Kdogs tiptronic kit?
have you got a pic of the front? does the car look the same as it did a few pages back with the intercooler being the main feature?

There is nothing wrong with the wolf.

If its not behaving properly then someone has f*cked up the wiring, or f*cked up the tune.

Attachments

• 1UZ-intake-on-2UZ.jpg
    1UZ-intake-on-2UZ.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 2UZ-ports.JPG
    2UZ-ports.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 24
I agreee with Peewee but I think BlownEA was also after the features like sequential injection, sequential ignition and some other things that the stinger does but the wolf does not.

But I will be sticking to my trusty wolf, after all 8L/100km with freeway driving aint that bad :) A country run should be interesting.

the car is getting the stinger put in and the ignition side of things is getting steped up to crane hi 6 for some more spark and the boost wound up should be done by the time i come home

well i have picked up the car on the weekend and it is awsome i had it dyno tuned at 8 psi off boost and it pulled 332 hp at the treads i will be going back to get the boost controller fitted and the we will wined up the boost to 15 - 20 psi and see what it will pull at that the fuel set up i have it is surging the swirll pot so i have to get a bigger pump in the tank so it can keep up with the 004 pump that is under the car i will post some pics of the car soon as my cammera is playing up at the moment

well the car owes me a sh*t load of cash and it goes like the clakers the car will be going to get the boost wound up and fuel side of things sorted out in about 4 weeks as i am still getting used to driving it at the moment and the brakes need to be upgraded for some big ones as it is hard to pull it up at some times

well fellers the car is going back in to the work shop end of may or early june and is getting the gearbox replaced with a 2 speed powerglide transbrake and hi stall and adaptor kit for the gearbox the standard diff is coming out and a 9" diff is going in detroit locker 31 spline billet axles and a eboost 2 controller is going in and then we are going to take the boost up to 18 to 20 pound cant wait to see the numbers that it is going to get and the brakes are going to get worked over and fab work in the engine bay keep an eye out for the blown ea and stay tuned will keep you guys updated as the beast comes closer to complition

That looks great, congrats on a completed Project, have you broken the trans or diff yet or are you replacing them as precautionary measure?
what a beast, with the number of 6cyl turbos getting around people wont suspect a quadcam to be hiding in there.

Good work mate, I'm not really a Ford fan but the car looks great. It's still a while 'till my car's near ready, but that's the catch for working on a 28yr old car I guess.

well i took the car to the drags a couple of weeks ago with the broken gearbox that i had to back off and change gears and then jump back on the noise the car ran a 14.2 so i will have to wait and see the full potential in a couple off weeks stay tuned for more results

Attachments

• HPIM0032.JPG
    HPIM0032.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 20
  • HPIM0031.JPG
    HPIM0031.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM0030.JPG
    HPIM0030.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 19
BLOWN EA said:
well i took the car to the drags a couple of weeks ago with the broken gearbox that i had to back off and change gears and then jump back on the noise the car ran a 14.2 so i will have to wait and see the full potential in a couple off weeks stay tuned for more results
Cool, good to see it is out and about.
what is the current diff ratio and what was the 60' time? also what was the Mph on that 14.2 run?

so you will next time have the powerglide and 9" from your experience, what time will you be expecting?
have you driven the car much since it was finished?

heaps of questions sorry, but i'm exited to read about this cars progress as i have been following it for a long time.
thanks Dean.

the current diff ratio 1s standard ford diff 2.92 6 cylinder the 60" time i am not to sure as i havent got it with me the mph was between 112 to 118 mph

yes next time i go down to the drags i will have the powerglide and the 9" diff in the car with 3.55 or 3.77 diff gears times i am expecting is all up to the engine what it can take with boost of about 18-20 psi

with the car i have left it in storage so i havent been driving it much

hey to all well got the diff and trans today fitted the diff in the car what a big mother of a diff it is full spool strange 9" diff looks tuff just looking at it should be in the shop to get the gearbox fitted and transbrake wired up should not be far from complition