Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BLOWN EA

Here Are Some Pics Of My Car In Progress Of My Ea Falcon I Will Put More Up As I Progress

BROKEN PICS REMOVED :(

Blown Ea 4 Eva

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice.
will be a ripper when its done.
when u looking at finishing it?

i've always wanted to put a 1UZ in my VN Commy...this being the Ford equivalent shall be similar. love to hear how it goes when done.

It Will Be Completed Very Soon As The Wiring Is Getting Done Now For The Sump It Has Had The Pick Up Modified I Plan To Get Twin Turbo On It So We Will See How It Goes Standard First Cant Wait To Get It Going.

Blown Ea 4 Eva

Look forward to reading about how it drives in NA form.... Can you give us a run down on what you have in the EA

What computer u running
what gear box
what engine (whats it out of)
etc

thanks

The engine is a Crown.

Belt driven fan, rear mout oil filter, mid sump and no bleed line from thermostat. All tell a story.

The Motor Is Out Of A Crown The Ecu I Am Using Is Wolf 3d Version 4 Plus The Motor Has A Bleed Screew On The Thermostat Housing The Gear Box That I Am Running Is The Standard One To Pass The Police Inspection And Then I Will Change It As I Have The Other One Waiting To Go In To The
More Pics Will Be Up Soon

Blown Ea 4 Eva

make sure with the wolf you get the software update from wolf themselves. They have a hard time picking up the 12 pulse ignition input. Helped a mate out who could not even get his to start. The best the std wolf ecu could handle was 10.
Looks good thou. Cant wait to see the finished project.

Put of curiosity, what turbo's you looking at running. I am going to sling a few turbos on the side of mine. Looking at running either t30's from an RB25 of CT26a's from a 2JZ. What do you plan on using????

Good Luck.

Hey I Am Not Going To Be Tuning It I Have A Guy That Has Done About Four Of Them All Ready So It Should Be All Right The Turbos I Am Going To Be Using Am Not Sure Yet But When It Comes To It I Will Get Them

Blown Ea 4 Eva

BlownV8 said:
make sure with the wolf you get the software update from wolf themselves. They have a hard time picking up the 12 pulse ignition input. Helped a mate out who could not even get his to start. The best the std wolf ecu could handle was 10.
Looks good thou. Cant wait to see the finished project.

Put of curiosity, what turbo's you looking at running. I am going to sling a few turbos on the side of mine. Looking at running either t30's from an RB25 of CT26a's from a 2JZ. What do you plan on using????

Good Luck.

you should runa pair of larger CT26s fom the 7MGTE - steel wheels versus the crappy ceramic wheel sof the nissan range of turbos.

the 2JZ supra turbos will be too small.

Here Are Some More Pics Of The Conversion That I Am Doing It Is Gettin Close To Completion Cant Wait To See What It Is Going To Go Like Need Some More Bits And Pices Like Radiator And That

Blown Ea 4 Eva

Looking good mate, we want some video footage of this thing when its running...

Keep us posted..

Can we ask what you expect the total cost will be? and who is doing the work (sorry if it has been mentioned before, i have forgotten)

can't wait mate, im looking at doing something similar to my VR commodore if the engine and trans give way..... kms are starting to stack up..

You got a video camera?
Maybe make some footage of it coming to life for the first time