Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hey been a while ran an 11.06 down the drags
bell housing is a dellow and converter is a all fast
next on the list is a cage for the car and a bucket seat and bigger tyers for the drags
looking at a engine upgrade for the car while the dollar is up

hi to all took the car down to motorvation on the weekend went real strong in all the driving events chuked a load of skids around the place and got a lot off attention on the conversion will post some pictures up off it

motorvation

just a couple of pictures from the weekend a few more to come

Attachments

• pictures from motorvation.jpg
    pictures from motorvation.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 39
  • pictures from motorvation 1.jpg
    pictures from motorvation 1.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 41
looking good, i tried last year to have a look over ya car, but unfortunatly the bonnet was down and no one around.

Issue al sorted?

hi guys rang around today to find some rods and pistons for the car going for a rebuild on it will keep you guys up to date on it. looking at 4 digit horse power figures .
will be keeping the same gearbox and diff going to bring the turbos up in to the engine bay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys been a while since i posted up
just to keep you guys up to date still got the same engine in the car with the standard bottom end and have had it re tuned to 20 psi putting out about 650-700 hp at the wheels.
the car is a hand full on the road if i can keep it away from the kerbs.

with the new engine combo i have sorced all the parts
eagle rods
ross pistons
l19 stud kit
cometic head gaskets
rings
gudgeon pins
2000cc injectors

build will start after christmas will keep you guys up to date
and will post some videos of the car

Yeh will be intrested to see we took it out yesterday and for a drive and instant smoke of the line and in second gear top end steering wheel was very touchy will put up a film clip soon

who u got building the engine etc? being in WA u have a great choice, the Gullotto's and Aero Racing they have the 2 quickest UZ cars in the world.

Aero uses Rory @ Speed Torque to do machining etc..

Aero uses Rory @ Speed Torque to do machining etc..

i'm sure u would agree ash, a good machinist is critical. that's 50% of the build, right there. they have to get your bores, mains (align hone), cylinder heads, rotating assembly etc spot on. also, with alloy blocks it's difficult as they fluctuate so much with temperature.

i'm sure u would agree ash, a good machinist is critical. that's 50% of the build, right there. they have to get your bores, mains (align hone), cylinder heads, rotating assembly etc spot on. also, with alloy blocks it's difficult as they fluctuate so much with temperature.

^^^
one of the best pieces of advice ever!
great post.

having the parts / components arrive back , correctly clearanced , machined etc. If you cannot do it your self, you need a good machinist guy / company in your corner..

the guy i am getting to build my engine was the machanic that put the yellow celica together in perth a few years ago.

he has been doing all the tuning on the car at the moment

the machining we ar going to use Rory @ Speed Torque in perth

hey guys been a while the car has had the turbos rebuild and a few other bits done to it got id 2000cc injectors in it now. also we will be stepping up to E 85 fuel and new tune 10.5 slicks and then we will hit the track to see what we get out off it.
the new engine is going to get machined next week and to get assembled with the good bits.