Blown EA Flacon Pics

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hey thanks 1uzvl still no dyno hope to have it done next week had some issues from the gear box side of things and stall all sorted out now and ready to hit the dyno will keep you guys updated on the power figuers stay tuned for more

hey krayn it all just depends on what you wont to do with it i got the 2 speed powerglide in there with a transbrake and a 5000 hi stall i am still having some issues with it but will sort them out

Im still a little while off yet but making a dedicated drag machine. Looking at using a 1uz with glide and trans brake. chasing up a 6 cyl glide now. Still havent 100% decided on a 1uz though. looking into a 2jz. might go down the 1uz route nat aspirated, on methanol and about a 200 shot of gas. the options are endless???????????

Yeah, still got it, just draging it every now and then, going to calder on the 17th next month.
Have you had your car dynoed yet?? Interesting to see how it will go.

i have had it done it is still at the dyno shop have been stuck away working was ment to pick it up but work is been busy cant wait to get it though
how is you car going what times are you running with it down the drags
what power figures you got from it on the dyno

Ya must be itching to get it back..........
Ive just put some slicks on and went out the other week. Ran a 11.90 @117, Was running 4.11 gears but are way too high. was hitting 6000 rpm about 80 meters before the line. could feel it drop off, as over 5500 it drops off the power curve as Im running a standard inlet. putting in some 3.23's and doing a valve body mod by mv autos, and going to give it another run. But Im happy now its ran an 11.
Are ya planning to do much draging or just street. Would certainly run a quick time.cheers kris

hey all finaly the car is in my hands what a beast smokes the tyers in first hit second jumps lanes and hang on to the steering wheel had to change my under wear when i got home was shocked at the power the speed and tourque it has will have to see to get the gear box serviced as it is still slipping a bit and then hit the dyno again

hey after a few days driving and thrashing i have lost first gear from the gear box i was up against a xr8 and when it happend got home checked it out all is good just bent the plate that holds the shifter cable near the gear box

Here are some pics off the trans in place will post more up of the engine

Attachments

• 05112007062.jpg
    05112007062.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 05112007063.jpg
    05112007063.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 21
  • 05112007065.jpg
    05112007065.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 19
hey had the car down the drags today in a private session what a day it goes hard need to get a nother good tune in it was running a bit ruff but got down in a good time