Battery Relocation

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Odyssey PC680

The only problem i have with the Odyssey is if your working on the car or have the radio on without the engine running, the dam thing won't start !!!!!
You only have like half an hour with radio and parking lights on..... that's why i'm looking at the SuperMiniStart jump starting battery and just leave it in the boot. Ive had the Odyssey in for about one year and ive had to get jump started probably 6 times.... (usually because ive been working on the car with my kick-arse stereo running !!!)

Odyssey PC680

No I had no problems with slow starter motor. The Odyssey seemed to turn the starter faster than the stock battery. No problems in winter either. The only problem is the battery keeps going flat. If your working on the car with the doors open, radio on, etc, the 680 doesn't seem to last long...
Ive gotten used to disconecting the battery (ive got a quick disconnecter) when ever i'm working on the car.
Whilst on the subject, i'm looking for a jump starter to keep in the boot for such times.
Even with the 'working time' problems, I'm more than happy with the Odyssey. .. .. .. Oh, and they have a designed life of 12 years, 15 if it gets well looked after....... .... . . . . .. .... . .. . :)