Bad problem, need help.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Ultralex

I posted this on CL also but no responses

A few months ago my 93' LS started to shift erratically and became a bit sluggish. A code 25 came up so I figured it was the O2's and left it for the time being and I'll just live with the crappy MPG for a while. Yesterday I had the oil changed at Wal-Mart ( I know what your thinking stupid me) A day later I went to vacuum out the interior and left it idleing for maybe 5 min. got back in and as soon as I put it in reverse I felt something was wrong immediatly. Now the car has zero power, barely idles, won't go more than 35 MPH and used 1/8 of a tank to go 6 miles. There was never any new CEL.
I felt it was time to change the O2's So, I overnighted 4 new sensors. Well my car didn't even have enough power to go up the wheel ramps. I changed the sensors and nothing changed still has the same problems.
I lifted the hood and the sounds were not to reassuring especially from behind the motor up around the intake manifold. Sounded like a huge air leak but not too sure.
I just replaced the air filter and use Mobil 1 and recently installed Silverstars