1uzfe into MA70 wiring question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
the first pic is from the bottom, showing the space behind the crossmember. is that what you were looking for?

nevermind, i get i now. i havent actually put the crossbar back in yet, but its going to be well clear. i'll get you pics when i put it back in.

the first pic is from the bottom, showing the space behind the crossmember. is that what you were looking for?

nevermind, i get i now. i havent actually put the crossbar back in yet, but its going to be well clear. i'll get you pics when i put it back in.

No, not the bar that bolts onto the rear of the crossmember, that actual subframe crossmember itself. Basically, the frist picture shows the clearance between the subframe crossmember and the pan in a horizontal relationship, what I am looking for is vertical clearance from the top of the crossmember to the bottom of the pan above it between the area for the first picture and the steering rack. Below is a real rough basic drawing and should help.

I wouldnt recommend it unless you have either the money to do it quickly, or the time and patience to make it a project... because it is a project. i hope to have mine done by Christmas, but i currently lack a driveshaft.

well, i've slowly ben working on this one for over a year now. my biggest hold up is that i bought a house shortly after i started the swap, so the swap sat for a good while.