1UZFE Celsior Motor in Cressida starting issues

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey All, new to the Forum.

Just did my starter motor and one Knock Sensor on a 92 Celsior engine.. The engine starts but only for about 2 seconds.

Also the Fuel pump is a little loud.

I did cross point the battery at one stage, however have changed all blown fuses etc.

Only 3 things broke when I did the Starter Motor

1) Knock sensor, which i replaced but should not stop it from running

2) 2 wires going into the left (drivers) bank under the dizzy... broker prior to these issues and ran without them previously.

3) One small wire going to a sensor in the thermostat housing (left bank side) - assuming water temp and should not stop from running.

I assume the car should still run with all these things broker anyway, just rough.

Also I have done the following to try and find the issue

1) Tested Pump Ecu via bypass through Diagnostics
2) Tested Voltage of Pump (10.5V Standing, lowers while cranking and over 11V when running for a short time)
3) Tried to run the car no AFM or intake, they will run rough with no intake and unplugged AFM. (this was to check if the AFM was the cause) ran the same either way
4) Pulled the plugs out, they are fine and smell very fuel heavy (due to the constant cranking ) and spark if fine.
5) Tried Diagnostics, however plugs are for the previous engine (inside) and I cant find where the put the internal plug for the new engine.

I assume that once it starts something is either cutting fuel or cutting the spark.

Everything seems connected only one random plug, it is situated from the harness that goes along the right (Drivers) Bank, it is under the intake. There is nothing I can find to where it needs to go… this is an engine transplant so there are some oddities in the bay.

Would I be correct that it is probably the main ECU has had it? Should I get a 2nd hand one and give that a try?

Here is a link to two videos on the subject
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x438/1jzt04/

Cheers.

Make sure some of your vacuum port are blocked . like the one at the ISCV if i'm not mistaken. if not,it will fire and gives you a second or 2 of firing and that's all. And maybe only 1 or 2 injectors are working. try to test your injectors by supplying positive and touching ground and try to listen for a click sound.if not you have a block injector..

The 1uz ecus are quite hardy...I've burn a resister lastime and it's still working fine.

I would suspect you have a coil problem or have not plugged one of your coils in properly. The ECU will stop pulsing the injectors if it does not get a good feedback signal from the ignitors. Cheers

If the ignitors are not grounded properly you will have this problem so make sure that the bracket that they are bolted to is bolted to the body and that all earths are connected or it will never go

there's also two power leads that have to have power for the ignitors. I've ran into a few people that had issues because they only hooked up the one lead.

the ignitors have 2 power leads but both are joined together and also connect to coils

some harnesses have 2 power wires
one for coils/ignitors
the other for injectors

most harnesses have one main power for injecotrs coils ignitors

the other power system is for ecu and solenoids etc etc

unless u have a very very late harness some have about 10 or 12 wires in a 20 pin plug
and on other side of plug is the mate whihc joins all these 12 wires together
so if u throw this mating plug away then u need to somehow join all wires together