1UZ in a BMW E30

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

E30-323ti

Whats the deal with all you NZ guys taking a liking to E30's all of a sudden??

When I started my E30 no one had one, now every tom, **** and harry is having a go.

Just to give you guys a bit of background.
I have a '85 323i with a 1JZ-GTE & W58 (MKIV Supra box), it has been on the road for almost a year now.
Currently it is in lots of pieces again for some more modifications (not due to failures etc...), It made 218rwkw when it was last on the dyno with stock 2.5" downpipe, stock boost (12psi) and the airfilter sitting above the ex-manifold.

I'd been keen to know what you guys are doing for the rear axles??
I have a 3.909 supra LSD going into mine, which is narrower than the E30 diff, so adaptor plates could be used to bolt between the supra drive flanges and the stock axles, Just one thought I have at this stage.

there was an e36 with 1uz in an old Speed magazine (australia). it had a custom intake system too. anyone got the article?

I am running a 1UZ, Supra 5 sp, Crown ECU, and a E28 LSD 3.46 to 1 Diff in a E21.
I modified the E21 diff cross member by welding on the E28 mounting. From my research BMW's have two different sized output flanges on their diffs.(The two 6 hole flanges that the CV joints bolt to).
The E21 are small and the E28 diff were large but I found a set of small sized flanges that slipped straight into the E28 diff.
The only thing then was the half shafts were too long as the diff is wider, but I had them cut and resplined on one end.
There was a little body work a behind the diff, but alltoghter it wasn't too hard and it works well. The E28 diff is quite a beast, very solid.
The LSD and inderpendant rear end is a Fantastic combo in the back of a 1100kg BMW coupe with a 1UZ/supra 5 up front.
Matt.

its has been a long time for this email. however, any chance you can email me some pictures and details for your set up? its exactlly why i intent to do. thanks a lot in advance