BMW E30 M3 1UZ-FE R154

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

logie74

Hi all i have had the car for three weeks now, it came without engine and gearbox and at the right price. Have been going through the motions of trying to decide what engine to use, rb25det,2jz,bmw m50 and 1uz. So after many hours surfing on the net i have decided to go with 1uz-fe.

Have purchased majestic engine front cut and r134 gearbox will use dellow bell housing kit.

I also have autronic engine management but will start the conversion first using all standard equipment.

The M3 will be used as a club track car but registered so weekend club drives can be done.

I am also using the assistance of a friend who will comply the vehicle for Australian registration including Left hand to right hand drive,6 point roll cage, and engine conversion.

The car currently has coil over suspension and Nissan 4 spot brakes fitted. The car must have been used for some track work with its previos owner in japan, as it used to have a roll cage and a 2.5l s14 bmw engine which was borrowed by the person i bought the car from.

So hopefully if all goes well it should be on the track middle of next year, but have to finish wifes outdoor patio first.

I'm sure once the car is running i will want more power turbo or supercharger or higher compression N/A but plenty of time to decide.

Thanks

Any thoughts or advise please email me

[email protected]

R-154 OK

That said!!!

I've finally started, the engine mounts have been made and the engine is sitting in a half cut BMW E30 where i'm manufacturing all the conversion components before they will be fitted to the M3.

Will take some pictures soon.

Now starting on brake booster will be a bit of a challenge but i have a few ideas i will try mounting the booster directly behind pedals on the firewall eliminating the under dash cross linkage.

Engine Mounts made
Exhaust nearly finished
Wiper conversion completed L/H to R/H
Dash Brackets and steering column brackets now in place (L/H to R/H)
Struggling with brake booster/tilton pedal box

hey bro do you have any pics or dimensions of your engine mounts ive just got all my parts together and removed my engine and now im just trying to figure out how to mount the engne. cheers [email protected]

sounds cool
why not a s50b30 like my m3? 286hp
or a 4L v8 bmw motor (i dont know what the code is)
the e30 is an amazing car, good luck with the project and im expecting some youtube vids once its done lol

mr(underscore)[email protected]
hey bro do you have any pics or dimensions of your engine mounts ive got a 1985 redbull blue 2door e30 just got all my parts together 10"flywheel 10"exceedy clutchplate a 2300lb rpm pressure plate a custom cast 1uzfe to w5x box i have a w58 supra box got loom DONE 3wires and brumm!!! and removed my engine and now im just trying to figure out how to mount the engne any measurements or dimensions much appreciated. cheers [email protected]

i plan on using a remote brake booster could i please have the specs or measures of your mounts? cheers jimi [email protected]
R-154 OK

That said!!!

I've finally started, the engine mounts have been made and the engine is sitting in a half cut BMW E30 where i'm manufacturing all the conversion components before they will be fitted to the M3.

Will take some pictures soon.

Now starting on brake booster will be a bit of a challenge but i have a few ideas i will try mounting the booster directly behind pedals on the firewall eliminating the under dash cross linkage.