Search results

1. 1youZee

Funny Blonde Joke!!

hillarious!!! http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/4062/173216.html?1138994096
  2. 1youZee

POLL - Your Dyno & 1/4mile times

Car - 1977 Buick Skylark Weight - common, it's a buick. Engine - 455 c.i.d. (1974 buick century station wagon) Engine Mods - Headers, Intake, big Carb, huge cams. Gearbox - TH400. with some internal strengthening, 3200 rpm TC Rearend - 1969 Ford mustang 9" w/ 4.11:1 / mini- spool...
  3. 1youZee

Bank's Turbo

nice.. but dont forget the heat that compressing air creates, lowering the efficiency of the engine...it is very perty, though.
  4. 1youZee

What would you do if you see this car behind your rear view mirror?

squint as it got smaller and smaller. heheh. j/k
  5. 1youZee

1UZFE Vs. 2UZFE Bucket

So, if i understand this right, the 2UZFE is a shim under bucket design? that would be a great improvement allowing higher lift cams. Is the width the same as a 1UZ, what about the height?
  6. 1youZee

Destruction of Thrown Rods

sorry... i meant it with a humorous tone.
  7. 1youZee

Head Gaskets & Compression Ratio

I don't know if it would seal properly... from the cometec website.. "...The outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides with a flouroelastomer rubber based material (Viton) designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions and...
  8. 1youZee

Destruction of Thrown Rods

is that the piston ring land peering through the side in the 5th photo??? wow. I say keep the block... all she needs is a good hone job and new rings.
  9. 1youZee

Turbo's

of course they "work" ..they produce boost. But heat makes a turbocharger work most efficiently not wind. They have the proof.. dyno runs, track times.. but the same engine would most likely benefit from a turbo mounted closer exhaust ports, allowing the thermal characteristics of the turbine...
  10. 1youZee

do you think Valiant enthusiasts would kill me if i fitted a 1UZ to this?

I say if you cut it up, it makes every other car in good condition worth that much more. Other people who have one should be happy the value of their car is going up... Do it.
  11. 1youZee

180 Degree headers

http://popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/articles/hardcore/0505em_exh/ its not about 180º headers but has very good info on primary pipe length, collector size and stuff. very informative. -chris
  12. 1youZee

What size twin turbos to run on 1JZGTE?

for a more mathmatical way.. you have to determine the ammount of air flowing through your engine and divide that by two (twins). then start looking at every compressor map you can and deside which is the best for you. That depends on the desired power output and the strength of the internals/...
  13. 1youZee

It's Here!

nice. can't think of much else to say... i'm jealious..
  14. 1youZee

New Supra powered by 4.6L V8!

well... the pictures are in Japanese and i can see them fine.
  15. 1youZee

New Supra powered by 4.6L V8!

i cant read the text, it looks all garbled up.. the car looks nice though. i hope it happens soon, and bring it to the us... please.
  16. 1youZee

Cast Iron Vs. Aluminum

converting the 2uzfe to a 4 bolt with 2 of the bolts in the standard location and 2 splayed bolts would be plenty strong without much modification. the chevy guys do this with the 2 bolt main 350s. I believe it would be the block of choice for extremely high horsepower.
  17. 1youZee

Shipping a blocK?

it was the resedential requiring a lift gate a both ends that made it bad.. if you know a commercial address with a loading dock it will cut it in at least half.
  18. 1youZee

Shipping a blocK?

i used www.centralfreight.com to get a 1uz from texas to california, it was about $280usd residential to residential with a lift gated truck. took about 4 days. -chris
  19. 1youZee

Billet Main Caps

I would agree here. all of the time and money to get it right could be put toward something more productive... like boost.
  20. 1youZee

What is your Age?

22 Married 1 kid 8 months old. a 1uz in my garage... i don't know what car its going into yet, but it will be fast.