where to find individual TB's???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
All depends on mapping in the ECU exhaust system and length of runners and trumpets. + wheter the stock intake is build like crap or not.

I now of a lot of 2.0L zetec ford engines which jumped from 140hp to 170 with only a set of jenvey's.

grtz Thomas

Throttle bodys.

Hi guys i have just finished a 8 throttle body conversion with cam and coil packs also a haltech e11 to drive it all.
The t/bodys are from efi hardware in Australia. they have aweb site with lots of pics and info.
They are avilable in 40 and 45 mm dia. we used the 45 and port matched to the lower intake they were easy to tune and sound fantastic. had custom made filters too. By uni filter .
the t/body cost around $2200 plus fitting of the ramtubes to the mounts. its worth paying them to do it for you just tell what height you want.
I have attached a pics .
I hope you have tissues close by to clean up the mess.:006:
it has made 280 rwhp todate with more to come .
OZ

Gains??

Hi i dont know what gains would be had by just the t/bodys but the single biggest power gain i have seen is an aftermarket ecu. i went from a std ecu to a motec and picked up 50 rwhp.
I think that there is not a great deal to be had on a stock engine but they just look great. The cams realy changed the sound of the 1uz it has more of a bark now .

What revs where you at? and what ecu is it, motec or haltec?

if you allready have hotter cams you should be able to do a little better than that? is it allready fully tuned with a decent anmount of rolling time? or are you running in.

have you perhaps got a dynograph and some estimate of drivetrain loss? I'm very curious to see a dynograph showing the toruqe curve and compare that to the 41mm ITB conversion by that other company.

regards Thomas

looking at the hight of the suspension pick-up point I'd say

Gardner Douglas???

anyway, no certainly not worth to tear up a original 427 fior whatever reason, it'll be of more value original unrestored, then completly restored with an unoriginal lexus engine. In kitcar land however that's a whole different story. (at leats in europe it is)

grtz Thomas

search and you will find (message to self)

it's a venom cobra, so yes a kit (nothing wrong with it btw)

grtz Thomas

search and you will find (message to self)

it's a venom cobra, so yes a kit (nothing wrong with it btw)

grtz Thomas
no nothing is wrong with a kit. just the thought of a true cobra, 427 (mmmmmm...) getting torn up and given a 1uz instead makes me :hypnotized:

thx for clarification!!1