Where can I get an A340E Crown rear mount

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

edz

Anyone know where can I get an A340E Crown auto rear mount? Mine is stuffed, Toyota in Canberra are not interested even though I brought the old one in. Said their mounts are all around Au$150 - 200, none kept in stock, no listing for imports and I would have to guess from the poor computer diagram which one would match and pay for it before they would order it?

(I don't want to make a custom one as it lines up beatifully with the EH Holden standard gearbox mount and looks neat and tidy.)

gearbox mount

That'd be great Red Supra - the mount has 12871-50020 on it. Have uploaded 3 pics. Happy to pay postage if you have one.

Thanks Zufen for the info. Sorry, but after an hour on the alsc forum, couldn't find any articles on gearboxes or replacing mounts? Any tips on where to look?

It was an aftermarket SC400/Soarer (UZZ31) mount from the local discount auto parts store. In the past they have proven to be the cheapest...
Repco couldn't find a listing in there computer, although I will go back to them next week with some model numbers...
Will also try the Toyota dealers in the city next week...

I have some tight clearances so was really looking for some hard engine mounts that will allow only a small amount of movement. Was hoping I could find something like a Nolathane mount. Would even consider diesel truck mounts if not too bulky...

Any ideas.....???